Media THE BAGHDAD JUGGERNAUT ROLLS ON!

Remove this Banner Ad

Flowers In The Dirt GIF by Paul McCartney
200.gif

The hurling and gaelic football championships were way better, back in the old days of the instant knockout format imo.

I see that you're a Saints fan as well. I have rellos from county Waterford, so Waterford would be my second favourite county.

Waterfords wait for success is even longer than St Kildas. Waterford last won a hurling all Ireland back in 1959!
Oddly, that makes me feel somewhat comforted. It's nice to know that there is a team somewhere in the world even less successful than us. Us poor depraved and urchin like Saints supporters are great at having champion players...but I'd swap them all (barr a few) for another premiership.
And I hear you with Waterford. Great county, has it all...mountains and the sea. I spend a good bit of time down there. Love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bovo
Our next massive signing is another season 34 Qremiership player, who has spent the last 2 seasons helping out James Colorado furies.

Bloody great to have you back Bovo

IMG_0597.jpeg

The Juggernaut Rolls On!!!!

Bovo was a fantastic contributor for us the last two seasons, and we're very sorry to see him go, but his heart was always in Baghdad (not to mention he still had that distinctive whiff about him, no matter what we did!)

All the best for your triumphant return Bovo and please don't leak our game plans (which tbf tend to be crudely drawn attempts at manga with crayons, except with even more unrealistic nudity), and we look forward to catching up in S37 :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back