The Car Story's

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 23, 2007
around about
AFL Club
Sydney
Yes we all have them... well except Vonn who hitches up her dress when hitchhiking.

We all have dream cars and we all have storys associted to driving.... Some good soem bad.

I have teo cars, a mid 2000s V6 commodore S sedan, bought as a joint car and mu own baby small car Holden Astra sedan 2003.... still going strong.
But my dream car
2013-Porsche-Boxster-front-motion-view2-623x389.jpg

PS that's not me in it.

So who had the shortest time between getting their licence and an accident... im tipping SM

My family started Holden Cars so there you go

My 1st car was a 92' Nissan Pulsar called "Beefy" that was written off about a year ago after a driver pulled out from a side street he saw me but continued to drive ahead anyway
Smashed my entire left side in...least i did a bit of damage to his car as well

Now im just getting around in a cute little Honda Jazz

My family started Holden Cars so there you go

My 1st car was a 92' Nissan Pulsar called "Beefy" that was written off about a year ago after a driver pulled out from a side street he saw me but continued to drive ahead anyway
Smashed my entire left side in...least i did a bit of damage to his car as well

Now Im just getting around in a cute little Honda Jazz

I think we need the story behind the name... Beefy.

I think we need the story behind the name... Beefy.

the number plates were BEF
He was a Monster i could beat anyone of the mark at a stop light had a real grunt
i even did some work on it myself! I never wanted anything fancy and loved the beach vibe i got from him so i was devo when he was written off

Why don't you visit Shane Fell and see what he can organise... Tell him you loved his swans career, he might even give it to you at cost. .

I got over it just liked the lights.

Will take my lambo in targa when i get it though

the number plates were BEF
He was a Monster i could beat anyone of the mark at a stop light had a real grunt
i even did some work on it myself! I never wanted anything fancy and loved the beach vibe i got from him so i was devo when he was written off

I'm sure you were, i learned to drive in a Nissen pulsar hatchback.... Not long after i got my licence I asked to drive it to a friends place and was allowed provided I went no more than a few suburbs... I parked it later in the Melbourne CBD in a loading zone and was given a parking fine....... And even then the Melbourne CBD fines were a couple of hundred bucks, to much for a high school student without a job.....

interesting thread..

Ive had quite a few cars my first at 16yrs old was a Datsun 1600, independent suspension, fully worked that pulled 14.8 on the quarter mile, not bad for a 68 model 4cyl lol.. When I got my licence back lol I got my Dads hand me down HQ wagon(hand painted with a brush in lime green), it was the ultimate surf mobile, the 'boys' loved it was a great cruiser.. Then I had a HQ Sandman, stories not for here.. I had various HR's EH's, a convertible VW, I had a Split Screen VW Van, very cool Calafornia Style.. I had a Hiace Campervan that I toured Australia in, Several Toyota vans, 320 BMW, 635CSI BMW, various temp cars camry's and Magnas, A couple of Commodores, O had a V8 XF sinilar to above, Monaro, my current cars are a 740 BMW and a hilux for the dog.. Im sure Ive missed a few..

interesting thread..

Ive had quite a few cars my first at 16yrs old was a Datsun 1600, independent suspension, fully worked that pulled 14.8 on the quarter mile, not bad for a 68 model 4cyl lol.. When I got my licence back lol I got my Dads hand me down HQ wagon(hand painted), it was the ultimate surf mobile, the 'boys' loved it was a great cruiser.. Then I had a HQ Sandman, stories not for here.. I had various HR's EH's, a convertible VW, I had a Split Screen VW Van, very cool Calafornia Style.. I had a Hiace Campervan that I toured Australia in, Several Toyota vans, 320 BMW, 635CSI BMW, various temp cars camry's and Magnas, A couple of Commodores, O had a V8 XF sinilar to above, Monaro, my current cars are a 740 BMW and a hilux for the dog.. Im sure Ive missed a few..

Your dog drives a Hilux....

Let's see... I first learnt to drive in my parents' Mitsubishi Express van, they used to do discos for oldies at bowling clubs, RSL clubs and such, so needed the van to carry their equipment around.

54ed1da0-67f7-497a-bf0d-e9985906c9a8-atme.jpg

My dad bought a 1981 model Nissan Datsun about 10 years back for the princely sum of $500, which he did up himself just for a giggle and managed to get a few years' service out of it, before selling it... for a profit!

Datsun-limitada-18-1981-200905231051431.jpg

Keeping and driving old cars must run in my family because my cousin up until last year drove a 1986 Honda Civic which she adored and was devastated when it finally gave up, though she splashed out and bought a new VW Golf this year which she loves. I don't currently own a car!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes we all have them... well except Vonn who hitches up her dress when hitchhiking.

We all have dream cars and we all have storys associted to driving.... Some good soem bad.

I have teo cars, a mid 2000s V6 commodore S sedan, bought as a joint car and mu own baby small car Holden Astra sedan 2003.... still going strong.
But my dream car
2013-Porsche-Boxster-front-motion-view2-623x389.jpg

PS that's not me in it.

So who had the shortest time between getting their licence and an accident... im tipping SM

Never had an at fault accident. Had my first accident on my greens when, stopped at lights, a green p plater decided she wanted to be in my lane as the light turned green, rammed into the side of my car. I jumped out to have a go at her and realised she was with her parents. Thankfully her Dad was awesome and paid for the whole thing with no hassle.

The other day a taxi backed into me even with my hand on the horn the whole way so I had a go at him, thankfully no damage.

Only other one was a guy rear-ending me when I was stopped at a light, he was stopped behind me, then decided to accelerate into me.

I really attract morons.

Im kinda lucky, 25yrs of driving and never been in a accident not even a scratch.. and I have a B Double license and drive more than most..

Stat's personal chauffeur drives a Chrysler limo. I've seen him waving in it.

I want one of those VW's that can reverse park for you.

Ah cars first car a s**t box 1984 ford meteor cost me 200 bucks worst car I ever had.

1997 ford falcon 2000 dollars also a piece of s**t

Then finally my pride and joy 2000 Holden commodore got her brand spanking new she's 12 years old now needs a bit of work but absolutely love her. Don't understand why people ditch there cars for new ones all the time, I'll drive this one until it falls apart.

Dream car? 1954 Mercedes Benz 300-SL there's just something about it.
Either that or a phase 3 HO.

I couldn't see who posted that something wrong with my monitor on the side but I'll assume it's one of the girls.

Lack of caps means it's clearly Mrs Nathan Brown.

How exciting I can totally post in this!

Is it weird if I have a new car but still love and adore my old one to absolute pieces and want to maintain it forever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back