The Car Story's

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought myself a new toy a couple months ago. 2001 Ford Falcon AU XR8 ute. 5 speed manual, V8. Spent $3k on it after i bought it as it needed a bit of work. Put some hurricane extractors and hiflow cats on. It already had a dual 2 1/2 inch exhaust. Sounds like an absolute beast! Plan on super charging it in the future. Fun times ahead :)

I bought a hyundai excel when my car was getting repaired after a big accident. Ive never had so much fun driving a car. It was like a go kart on the freeways. But always got looks of disappointment when people would pull up next to me at lights. Guys expecting to see a hot young teenage girl driving and theres my head looking at them

Last edited:

I bought a hyundai excel when my car was getting repaired after a big accident. Ive never had so much fun driving a car. It was like a go kart on the freeways. But always got looks of disappointment when people would pull up next to me at lights. Guys expecting to see a hot young teenage girl driving and theres my head looking at them

I remember you.

Learnt to drive in my dad's Sigma (which I managed to have an accident in). Later found out it was very sentimental to him for some reason.

First car was a Toyota Aurion, good car, nice power, 3.5L v6 with a CAI and a few other bits on the engine.

Called it the boat, but it was very nice.

Sold it when I moved to SG.

Now have my sights set on one of these

USC30TSC021B021001.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back