The Collingwood Dynasty!

Remove this Banner Ad

If it makes you feel better. I'm sure Richmond are happy they beat you this year too. Would you rather be in a Richmond supporters shoes this week?

If it makes you feel better, GF is same as another other game.

And only the truly exceptional manage to win 3 premierships in an era. You are two steps below us.

So you beat a second rate contender, St Kilda (lol even we could do that) and Port... possibly the worst side to ever make a GF

That's some Dynasty

So you beat a second rate contender, St Kilda (lol even we could do that) and Port... possibly the worst side to ever make a GF

That's some Dynasty

On the second attempt...

The only Premiership in your "era" and you couldn't even grab it on the first bite. What a pathetic "dynasty".

I guess that's what Pies supporters get for being arrogant flogs in 2010. No dynasty for you and you threw out the only coach who could get your mediocre list up there.

On the second attempt...

The only Premiership in your "era" and you couldn't even grab it on the first bite. What a pathetic "dynasty".

I guess that's what Pies supporters get for being arrogant flogs in 2010. No dynasty for you and you threw out the only coach who could get your mediocre list up there.

i am so excited. I'll keep you in mind when we do win another in a couple of years.Its gonna kill everyone.Especially with nathan buckley as premiership coach and travis cloke staying at collingwood.Will be announced this week.

That's some Dynasty
StKilda was a second rate contender. In a 100 years they had close to the best win loss record going into a grand final. What a ridiculous comment. Port were also the team that finished second on the ladder that year. Another dumb comment. People wouldn't even be mentioning Port as a bad grand final side unless we didn't thump them. You can't use our thumping as a justification for them being not up to it. Expect better posts from Mods.

No it isn't. We have won three of them. You are attempting your second. You are beneath us.
Good job. But my point stands, the one we had rained on your parade, and it was extra sweet. Had you won 08 there would be no debate about dynasty, but you didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

StKilda was a second rate contender. In a 100 years they had close to the best win loss record going into a grand final. What a ridiculous comment. Port were also the team that finished second on the ladder that year. Another dumb comment. People wouldn't even be mentioning Port as a bad grand final side unless we didn't thump them. You can't use our thumping as a justification for them being not up to it. Expect better posts from Mods.

Come on, you're defending the Premiership chances of Port's 119 side? St Kilda could have beaten them in a GF... and that's saying a lot

Beating St Kilda and Collingwood in Grand Finals... look, everyone does it. Hell even Melbourne has had fun against us

It's an era where you've snuck in a few lucky flags here or there, and completely folded the first time you smelt a challenge. I feel like the Pies might only need to win 2 in 5 years to match your "dynasty", since the Saints and Port flag should only really count for 1 combined

Cloke is gawnnnnnn :p

Dawes to take over the mantle?
Perhaps Ballsack can become the next Cloke?

Come on, you're defending the Premiership chances of Port's 119 side? St Kilda could have beaten them in a GF... and that's saying a lot

Beating St Kilda and Collingwood in Grand Finals... look, everyone does it. Hell even Melbourne has had fun against us

It's an era where you've snuck in a few lucky flags here or there, and completely folded the first time you smelt a challenge. I feel like the Pies might only need to win 2 in 5 years to match your "dynasty", since the Saints and Port flag should only really count for 1 combined
Ok I know your trolling now. You've even contradicted yourself in the same post.

Good job. But my point stands, the one we had rained on your parade, and it was extra sweet. Had you won 08 there would be no debate about dynasty, but you didn't.
There is no debate about it now. Except amongst poor losers on the internet desperate to cling on to something. Even if we won 5 in a row you would still be on here saying the same crap.

There is no debate about it now. Except amongst poor losers on the internet desperate to cling on to something. Even if we won 5 in a row you would still be on here saying the same crap.

No debate? Many rate Brisband 3-peat greater than yours, precisely because it's so hard to go back to back.

No debate? Many rate Brisband 3-peat greater than yours, precisely because it's so hard to go back to back.
Brisbane had a dynasty too. Theres no reason why they both can't be dynasties. No offence, but if we played the Collingwood side that Brisbane played in 2002 and not the Hawthorn of 2008, we would be a four time premiership team. Thems the luck though.

Only 3 posts since 2009 hey?

Problem?

I prefer reading the muck going on Bay 13 than contributing, but Jesus Christ am I sick of our deluded supporters trying to carry on with this dynasty bullshit.

We didn't have a dynasty. We could not mount a single successful premiership defense. Would I trade the three I've seen (three more than my father got to see) for anything? Of course not.

Was it a very good team? Of course it was.

But give it up.

A dynasty it is not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back