Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-02-13/i-was-distraught

An emotional mongrel tells about his decision to leave the kennel & join GWS was based on his relationship with Leon Cameron and his desire "to find the love of the game again" doggy style.
Cameron will be riding Griffen hard this year butt hopefully not so hard the deserting dog has a prolapse of his knee caps or the bowel twisting of 2007.
The selfish sobbing mummys boys decision to leave the flea ridden pack was to find happiness by making dogs fans even more unhappy by just dumping a big turd in their tucker bowl & pissing off, leaving them to scrape their worm riddled rings on the ground while wondering what they did wrong?
Yeah classy effort by Ryan in the way he was "going to stick it out" with the dogs but now he is "going to stick it out" for Cameron & GWS.
Ryan confesses to having "a soft spot" for the dogs butt that "soft spot" is now Camerons to 'advocate'.
So much sexual innuendo............reads like a chapter from 50 shades of Ghey:eek:

I'm going to wait for all the GWS flogs to come in here and defend him...
Might wanna get yourself a cushion, mate...

skeleton-computer-guy.jpg

Yeah Griffen is a flog who cost a decent man and good coach his job, and stabbed a legion of loyal dogs fans in the back but mods Divvy this crap, it bumped a perfectly good B13 thread onto page 2

Picture of cats fans waiting for the next flag now that the window is firmly shut?
Nah it's Bosk waiting for his moment to start multiple threads once ASADA finally give Essendon the super sized anal intruder...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much do you think we'll need?

Should we have Ian let us know about the quantities we'll need?

I'll do better than that.

I can even contract a testing service to make sure - and this is important - you get the actual dodgy drugs you order.

Needless to say, Im not telling the testing service who I got the drugs off, because theres this rumour that Chinese pharma suppliers are dodgy, and they might well bribe the testing service to pass off thymo-whatever-the-crap-it-is as something else.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...est-Testing-Services-Chemical_1960585642.html

I'll do better than that.

I can even contract a testing service to make sure - and this is important - you get the actual dodgy drugs you order.

Needless to say, Im not telling the testing service who I got the drugs off, because theres this rumour that Chinese pharma suppliers are dodgy, and they might well bribe the testing service to pass off thymo-whatever-the-crap-it-is as something else.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...est-Testing-Services-Chemical_1960585642.html
Cool.

I'll have Percel sent them off for testing.

How much do you normally offer for bribes, just to give me an idea?

And what markers should we look/test for?

Cool.

I'll have Percel sent them off for testing.

How much do you normally offer for bribes, just to give me an idea?

And what markers should we look/test for?

You misunderstand.

This testing is being done to make sure the drugs you paid for are actually the drugs you got.

This is so you arent in the unfortunate situation of not knowing what the * your players got given.

You misunderstand.

This testing is being done to make sure the drugs you paid for are actually the drugs you got.

This is so you arent in the unfortunate situation of not knowing what the **** your players got given.
Too late. I already injected the package you sent me.

What do you recommend do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back