The drunk tank

Remove this Banner Ad

Pfft. Give me a couple hours at least. Only thing I might be drunk off right now would be the diffused tuberculosis-laden spittle from Madame Cough-a-lot sitting a few seats away.

Pfft. Give me a couple hours at least. Only thing I might be drunk off right now would be the diffused tuberculosis-laden spittle from Madame Cough-a-lot sitting a few seats away.
Blacklisted from the first pub. Off to a great start.

Didn't tilt the glass?
Exactly. It was a third froth and she was outraged I asked for her to fix it.

We're about to head to Kyenton RSL, see you soon?

Exactly. It was a third froth and she was outraged I asked for her to fix it.

We're about to head to Kyenton RSL, see you soon?

Too hard for me to get there - you'd be wrapping up by the time I showed up.

A third froth... ******* outrageous.

Too hard for me to get there - you'd be wrapping up by the time I showed up.

A third froth... ******* outrageous.
The old Jade would've already been in his car. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone tried an Aperol Spritz before?

Bought a bottle duty free. Not bad for something different.

I am a fan but much more so if it’s big bitter brother Campari. That works in a Campari spritz or an Americano or any number of splendid concoctions!
I discovered the Americano on my recent trip to Italy and haven’t looked back. Has drastically cut my wine consumption, which frankly needed to happen.

Facial recognition technology on mobile devices is the best thing since baked bread and the wheel
yeah but now the government has so many photos of me on the toilet.

I drank enough Abbotsford invalid stout to last me a lifetime when I was at Uni (because it was cheap). I prefer the lighter, fruitier hop taste of good pale ale these days. Hargreaves is a ripper but I like Stone and Wood because at 1.1% it is nearly a light beer.

Probably a bit like whiskey. Some people like a peaty whiskey, some people don't.

Good old Invalid stout. I still drink it on the odd occasion but boy did you feel it after a session on those, heavy dark beers should be drunk in moderation, I had honestly never experienced a headache until I was hungover on stout

Remove this Banner Ad

Back