The Footy with Broden Kelly Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 4, 2012
County Grant
AFL Club
Geelong
Can I get some love for The Footy podcast, it is an absolute cracker. Broden and Tom from Aunty Donna getting stuck into all things footy.
I'd say every millennial on BigFooty would get a kick out of it, just great energy and genuine passion for the game.

"Let's bounce that pill!"
Footy_w_Broden_Kelly_3000_x_3000.png

I like it too, despite the fact or even because they get a lot of their facts wrong. I enjoyed how they seemed to shut down their musical theatre mate every time he tried to say something relevant and/or interesting about the footy. I know that sounds like a criticism but it isn't. I never thought I would find myself actually looking forward to hearing about the meal served up at the Melbourne Football Club President's Dinner, but here I am.

Now lets see if Bigfooty is part of the Broden footy diet like Reddit is.

Am a fan (particularly the Marnie episodes, like her takes), but my god does Broden not like the Crows

Even when Tom (GC supporter) is giving us credit from last weekend, Broden can’t say anything good about us. Been the same for almost a year now. Shame, as I love his comedy work

Not that it is his right to obviously, but it’d be nice to hear some kind of credit when listening to a supposedly neutral podcast

Am a fan (particularly the Marnie episodes, like her takes), but my god does Broden not like the Crows

Even when Tom (GC supporter) is giving us credit from last weekend, Broden can’t say anything good about us. Been the same for almost a year now. Shame, as I love his comedy work

Not that it is his right to obviously, but it’d be nice to hear some kind of credit when listening to a supposedly neutral podcast
Crows supporters are hilarious.

We are talking about a man who literally sailed past Collingwood HQ and yelled that they were a pack of dogs and tipped them to finish 18th this year. Zero Collingwood fans in here complaining, because even Collingwood fans aren't lame enough to complain about the host of a comedy podcast not being nice to them. But you're in here bitching because your club isn't getting fawning praise after a game they lost? At 2:30am no less. Go listen to the Crowject instead my guy.

Crows supporters are hilarious.

We are talking about a man who literally sailed past Collingwood HQ and yelled that they were a pack of dogs and tipped them to finish 18th this year. Zero Collingwood fans in here complaining, because even Collingwood fans aren't lame enough to complain about the host of a comedy podcast not being nice to them. But you're in here bitching because your club isn't getting fawning praise after a game they lost? At 2:30am no less. Go listen to the Crowject instead my guy.
No one asked your obviously biased opinion, mate. Just the times I’ve listened to it

Crowject is way too pandering for my tastes as well FWIW (as with many Crows podcasts)

No one asked your obviously biased opinion, mate. Just the times I’ve listened to it

Crowject is way too pandering for my tastes as well FWIW (as with many Crows podcasts)
Can't recall anyone asking for yours either my guy, that's not how forums work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, Broden has literally come out and said his most hated team is Geelong. It's funny! Gotta go to the Gravy Spot this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back