Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mooch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

header poster.png

Gather 'round the campfire, pardner.

I've got a story to tell.

As we reach the double-final round, the chase for the Fred Medal is rapidly narrowing.

With one week to go, three forwards are locked in a three-way standoff for the highest goal-kicking honour. In a twist of fixturing fate, each major forward only has one more game to play.

There's two towering sharpshooters with their aim drawn firmly on each other...but there might be an outside lone ranger who's not quite out of the picture yet.

Let's check them out.

The Good - The Filth Wizard
tfw poster.png

Current tally: 58 Goals

Filthy has been a forward staple since his move to the Royals in Season 27. He's a former Fred Medalist, but he's starting this week's standoff as the second seed.

He'll likely be lining up against Rodney "The Wall" Dangerfield, who's averaging around 3.3 goals conceded per game. Filthy isn't doing too badly himself, averaging 4.46 goals per match himself., but he'll definitely need to lift his game with the Fred on the line.

Expected final tally range: 61-63

The Bad - DenieD

denie poster.png

Current tally: 59 Goals

In his first season at the Full-Forward position, the deadshot, dummy-spitting Ken doll of the West Coast has somehow managed to lead the goal tally heading into the final showdowns.

He'll be lining up on an in-from BRAB. Brab's been a defensive machine in recent weeks, only conceding two goals in his last two games. Granted, his season-long defensive record isn't great, averaging four a match. It's a big match, but someone's gotta do it.

Expected final tally range: 61-64

The Pretty - Mooch

mooch poster.png

Current tally: 52 Goals

In his quest for a record-extending fourth (!) Fred, Mooch has found himself in a late-season purple patch heading into this weekend. While he may seem out of the race at first glance, never count out an old cowboy in a shootout.

He's facing off with Chronz, who is very much not in form, having conceded 14 goals in the last three games. On top of that, he's the worst full back in the comp this season, with full-forwards averaging 4.615 goals against him.

I genuinely don't think it's out of the realms of possibility for Mooch to hit a double digit haul...but has time already caught up with him?

Expected final tally range: 57-62

View attachment 1847432

Gather 'round the campfire, pardner.

I've got a story to tell.

As we reach the double-final round, the chase for the Fred Medal is rapidly narrowing.

With one week to go, three forwards are locked in a three-way standoff for the highest goal-kicking honour. In a twist of fixturing fate, each major forward only has one more game to play.

There's two towering sharpshooters with their aim drawn firmly on each other...but there might be an outside lone ranger who's not quite out of the picture yet.

Let's check them out.

The Good - The Filth Wizard
View attachment 1847434

Current tally: 58 Goals

Filthy has been a forward staple since his move to the Royals in Season 27. He's a former Fred Medalist, but he's starting this week's standoff as the second seed.

He'll likely be lining up against Rodney "The Wall" Dangerfield, who's averaging around 3.3 goals conceded per game. Filthy isn't doing too badly himself, averaging 4.46 goals per match himself., but he'll definitely need to lift his game with the Fred on the line.

Expected final tally range: 61-63

The Bad - DenieD

View attachment 1847431

Current tally: 59 Goals

In his first season at the Full-Forward position, the deadshot, dummy-spitting Ken doll of the West Coast has somehow managed to lead the goal tally heading into the final showdowns.

He'll be lining up on an in-from BRAB. Brab's been a defensive machine in recent weeks, only conceding two goals in his last two games. Granted, his season-long defensive record isn't great, averaging four a match. It's a big match, but someone's gotta do it.

Expected final tally range: 61-64

The Pretty - Mooch

View attachment 1847433

Current tally: 52 Goals

In his quest for a record-extending fourth (!) Fred, Mooch has found himself in a late-season purple patch heading into this weekend. While he may seem out of the race at first glance, never count out an old cowboy in a shootout.

He's facing off with Chronz, who is very much not in form, having conceded 14 goals in the last three games. On top of that, he's the worst full back in the comp this season, with full-forwards averaging 4.615 goals against him.

I genuinely don't think it's out of the realms of possibility for Mooch to hit a double digit haul...but has time already caught up with him?

Expected final tally range: 57-62
Love the poster PhenomenalV1

It really captures my bad boy side

Hmm, up against Rodney hey?

No I certainly didn’t equal the all time record against him in the first leg which means I’m certain to be dragged five minutes in.
that's a real shame Filth, I was hoping to see at least a 3 pronged spectacle this round

two prongs, well that just sounds like a bbq fork

that's a real shame Filth, I was hoping to see at least a 3 pronged spectacle this round

Why limit yourself to three prongs? Some go to nine...

I’m using reverse psychology on the sim because normal psychology hasn’t been working. I think it has parental issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m using reverse psychology on the sim because normal psychology hasn’t been working. I think it has parental issues.
ezgif-2-b1a5700e97.gif

He's facing off with Chronz, who is very much not in form, having conceded 14 goals in the last three games. On top of that, he's the worst full back in the comp this season, with full-forwards averaging 4.615 goals against him.​
Boy are we proud of our Chronz over at the Furies. Leading from the front for our quest for the (legitimate) spoon!

Back