Remove this Banner Ad

Went with something a bit different this week with my multi:

Redland Bombers WIN vs Southport Sharks. $2.23
Central District line (+12.5) vs Adelaide. $1.90
Subiaco WIN vs Claremont. $1.22
Brisbane line (+51.5) vs Richmond. $1.92
Port Melbourne WIN vs Box Hill. $2.34

$23.22 stake. $116.10 return.

So, Pweter what are my chances with Centrals? raskolnikov what do you think about my bet with Redland? Pretty confident with Subiaco, Brissy and Port.

Not sure. Both teams are pretty evenly matched. I'm quite surprised Southport are paying that much having won their last three. Redland should win but it's almost a 50-50

Not sure. Both teams are pretty evenly matched. I'm quite surprised Southport are paying that much having won their last three. Redland should win but it's almost a 50-50
Redland was the bet.

eth-dog the Dogs are up by 6 goals approaching half time mate. I stayed true to my word and am on them for the win so hopefully they don't fall in a hole
My multi is ****ed unless Brissy win the last by over a goal. At least my Westies are doing well!

My multi is stuffed unless Brissy win the last by over a goal. At least my Westies are doing well!
Actually it's back on with Brissy kicking 3 on the trot.

Geez I'd stopped taking notice. I have multi going with one leg being Richmond by 40+. Lucky me.
Well we both lose then. What do you think of me putting a sneaky $5 on both Geelong 1-39 and Geelong 40+

Well we both lose then. What do you think of me putting a sneaky $5 on both Geelong 1-39 and Geelong 40+
Richmond won by 42 so I snuck in by 2 points. The other legs are GWS and Geelong both by 25+.

With those 2 Geelong bets you'll come out about $1 in front given both are paying ~$2.20. I wouldn't bother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going with a risky multi this week. Because why not?

Port Adelaide vs Richmond. Big win/Little win. Port Adelaide 1-39. $2.20
Gold Coast vs St. Kilda. Big win/Little win. St. Kilda 1-39. $2.65
Sydney vs Western Bulldogs. Big win/Little win. Sydney 1-39. $2.10
Carlton vs Collingwood. Big win/Little win. Carlton 1-39. $2.60
Melbourne vs Adelaide. Big win/Little win. Adelaide 1-39. $2.20

$5 stake. $70.02 odds. $350.14 winnings

I reckon Gold Coast 1 - 24 @ $3.25 is a reasonable bet. Being a relatively young team I think St Kilda could have a bit of a let down after such a great win against Geelong. Also Gold Coast did alright against Hawthorn and do tend to play better at Metricon.

It'll be an interesting game and I can't see it being a blow out for either team.

I reckon Gold Coast 1 - 24 @ $3.25 is a reasonable bet. Being a relatively young team I think St Kilda could have a bit of a let down after such a great win against Geelong. Also Gold Coast did alright against Hawthorn and do tend to play better at Metricon.

It'll be an interesting game and I can't see it being a blow out for either team.
That and Melbourne/Adelaide are my biggest worries. But geez, if it comes off I'll deposit another $300 in my bank account (I prefer doing it that way, I've staked $35 this season, and guarantees a profit). Plus my bonus bet of Collingwood less than 11 wins may well be won in 4 weeks.

Thank * for Junktime Jack

Looks like I'll have to go underground and find dog fighting events.

Seriously though, I don't know how anyone can condone dog fighting. I did a google images search for something I can't recall in the past week but what I do recall was a random image returned amongs the others of 2 American pit bulls a considerable way through their fight. The wounds and blood on each animal was not a pretty sight. I haven't been as disgusted by the sight of something in a damn long time.

What do NSW think is going to happen to all these dogs they are trying to protect now?

Do they think the owners will just keep them?

Horses go to the dog food factory (so they say), perhaps dogs go to the horse food factory.
Dims Sims will be cheap in the coming months

5 part multi again:

Collingwood vs North Melbourne, Big Win Little Win, Collingwood 1-39 @ $2.50
Sydney vs Carlton, Big Win Little Win, Sydney 1-39 @ $2.70
Geelong vs Adelaide, Head to Head, Geelong WIN @ $1.76
Essendon vs Brisbane, Big Win Little Win, Essendon 1-39 @ $2.25
Port Adelaide vs Greater Western Sydney, Line, Port Adelaide (+6.5) @ $1.92

$5 stake, $51.32 odds, $256.60 return

Remove this Banner Ad

Back