Random The hangar gambling thread - responsibly

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a tough gig!!

I had a few months old bet on rekindling at 36s that turned out ok but everything I did on it today went to s**t.

I had JV penned as I doubted it would get the trip... So it blew out anything I was trying to achieve

Still a good day in the end, mum nearly had a heart attack when I told her I had 20 on it, she expected 50c :)

2018 NAB Rising star odds according to SportsBet. Some interesting prices with Brisbane Lion Alex Witherden favorite at $6.00, equal with premiership tiger Jack Graham. Must admit some very tempting prices out there with Aaron Francis at $21.00, whilst Harley Balic looks extremely good value at $34.00 at a new club.

2018 NAB Rising star odds according to SportsBet. Some interesting prices with Brisbane Lion Alex Witherden favorite at $6.00, equal with premiership tiger Jack Graham. Must admit some very tempting prices out there with Aaron Francis at $21.00, whilst Harley Balic looks extremely good value at $34.00 at a new club.
Balic is fringe 22 at best, wouldn't be putting money on him.

All my mates got sent a sportsbet report with their winning % fav track, biggest winner ect.

I didn't, I contacted them and asked where's mine? She goes oh marketing decide who gets those, we can't give you one...

I asked for a yearly statement, she obliged

It's been 3 weeks and three more requests, every time they say yes but I get no state ment

Why can't they give me anything? Have I reemed them this year? Bad for business?

From a rough calculation I reckon Ive taken around 15,000 outlayed between 500 - 1000.

Is it too much to ask for a detailed invoice statement?

I want to keep records to update a new system but I need the old data

Just had a nice little collect on Harlem in the Australian Cup!

It doesn’t make any sense but it is my favourite horse. Gorgeous and I’ve been on the end of a couple of big winners.

Please gamble responsibly and never post about your losers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, footy season back in earnest. Anything catch your eye in terms of this week or overall? I like a lot of the line bets for this week, Richmond at +8.5 against Adelaide, Gold Coast at +13.5 against Carlton, GWS at -20.5 against Collingwood and our own line of -9.5 is tempting, even West Coast at +8.5 against the Dogs is one to look at. Hell, I'd almost back them outright right now.

So, footy season back in earnest. Anything catch your eye in terms of this week or overall? I like a lot of the line bets for this week, Richmond at +8.5 against Adelaide, Gold Coast at +13.5 against Carlton, GWS at -20.5 against Collingwood and our own line of -9.5 is tempting, even West Coast at +8.5 against the Dogs is one to look at. Hell, I'd almost back them outright right now.

I'm still not punting (been over 12 months) but I reckon GWS 40+ @ $3.10 would be well worth a punt

I nailed the first 5 legger of the season, 10$ = $111

Richmond, Essendon, Hawthorn, GC, GWS.

we move to round two, now I have a kitty to play with.
Tough round for potential "upsets" in the betting except for WC.
I'm still not punting (been over 12 months) but I reckon GWS 40+ @ $3.10 would be well worth a punt
Hm. Very good value. That, WC and one of the line bets would get $14 value.

I like wc

only beaten by buddy - dogs a shambles

can they win in Melbourne? prefer dome than the g, think its an ok bet.
What are you thinking of going this week? I'm probably thinking:

GWS 40+ ($3.10)
WC h2h ($2.35)
St.K -18.5 ($1.92)

$5.

at first glace off the top of my head thinking maybe

gws, wc, syd, bris+18.5, gee v haw either under 15.5 - $10 = $240
I get what you're doing. Right now mine is at $14. Less legs to worry about, higher chance of succeeding and still a good payout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back