Competition The Inaugural Big Footy Cup 2024

It's a competition!

Remove this Banner Ad

In - Lids Off

Just as an idea Maybe Tomorrow but if we wanted to reward people who have the highest overall rank to this point we could have “seedings” reminiscent of the tennis Grand Slams - that way we don’t have 2 kents ranked with 3 digit rankings play off in the first round :moustache:

I definitely wouldn’t be seeded 🤣

In: Crofty the Snowman

Frosty The Snowman Christmas GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

In - Lids Off

Just as an idea Maybe Tomorrow but if we wanted to reward people who have the highest overall rank to this point we could have “seedings” reminiscent of the tennis Grand Slams - that way we don’t have 2 kents ranked with 3 digit rankings play off in the first round :moustache:

In my current situation **** that idea get all the top kents out of the way by them knocking themselves out.

But its also a fair and reasonable idea

In - Lids Off

Re: Seeding the draw, sounds like a lot of work, so I doubt I can be bothered :p

Makes it more interesting if it's unseeded imo, gives everyone a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back