Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1706689435890.png
Congratulations to North Melbourne on winning the 2023 Club Board Championship !!
1706689804092.png
Competition Mechanics
1. You don't have to create another League ....it's based on your Club Board Main League Competition !

2. We can now monitor each club board's team via SuperCoach Data Rankings of each League SuperCoach AFL – SuperCoach Data

3. Just liaise with your Club Board..... assemble the best players in your Div 1 (18 team) .....and label your League BigFooty [Carlton] 1 (insert name of your Club)

4. We can track your Clubs League then & create a premiership table .....overall winner gets bragging rights

Me ....I'm going to start recruiting the best players for the Crows League ......any ring-in's will see that club disqualified, except for the Crows :)

Test Tickle , Mofra , Northernsoul74 , DaTBird187 , blackshadow , Maybe Tomorrow , JuddgementDay Jeremias
Snuffaluphagus anyone on the FREO board coordinating a SuperCoach Team ?
Anyone else coordinating their Club Board ??

Just remember, this shouldn't be hard work ...just getting your club board League named BigFooty (teamname) 1

View attachment 1896080
Congratulations to North Melbourne on winning the 2023 Club Board Championship !!
View attachment 1896081
Competition Mechanics
1. You don't have to create another League ....it's based on your Club Board Main League Competition !

2. We can now monitor each club board's team via SuperCoach Data Rankings of each League SuperCoach AFL – SuperCoach Data

3. Just liaise with your Club Board..... assemble the best players in your Div 1 (18 team) .....and label your League BigFooty [Carlton] 1 (insert name of your Club)

4. We can track your Clubs League then & create a premiership table .....overall winner gets bragging rights

Me ....I'm going to start recruiting the best players for the Crows League ......any ring-in's will see that club disqualified, except for the Crows :)

Test Tickle , Mofra , Northernsoul74 , DaTBird187 , blackshadow , Maybe Tomorrow , JuddgementDay Jeremias
Snuffaluphagus anyone on the FREO board coordinating a SuperCoach Team ?
Anyone else coordinating their Club Board ??

Just remember, this shouldn't be hard work ...just getting your club board League named BigFooty (teamname) 1

12 of 18 players are in ours as of today.

dont see a saints one on our board

we've got lots of sainters in SC here , how do we arrange one
What I do with the Crows, is approach Crows posters on the SC Board, in a group DM ......a thread on the ADEL board has been next to useless

Then we have Test Tickle, who has a thread up on the ESS board ....and he's looking like having 3 x leagues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hadn't read this when I created the North board leagues.

I've got two North leagues set up but they're 20 player leagues (had 40 North coaches who signed up so 2 x 20 player leagues made sense).

Does that rule North out from defending our title?

League names BigFooty NMFC Div1 and BigFooty NMFC Div2

Last edited:
OK BF Bombers have 3 leagues this year.

BF Bombers 1 should be competitive as the highest ranked player from last year was 12k.
BF Bombers 2 ranked 12k through 40k
BF Bombers 3 everyone else ranked higher than 40k.
BF or Bigfooty name ....needs to be the latter Testy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back