Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
club-championship-sc-honor-board-png.1501102
Congratulations to the CARLTON Board for winning the trophy for the best SuperCoach AFL Board, 2022

2023 Challenge
Banner-Club-Championship-.png

Competition Mechanics
1. You don't have to create another League ....it's based on your Club Board Main League Competition !

2. We can now monitor each club board's team via SuperCoach Data Rankings of each League SuperCoach AFL – SuperCoach Data

3. Just liaise with your Club Board..... assemble the best players in your Div 1 (18 team) .....and label your League BigFooty [Carlton] 1 (insert name of your Club)

4. We can track your Clubs League then & create a premiership table .....overall winner gets bragging rights

Me ....I'm going to start recruiting the best players for the Crows League ......any ring-in's will see that club disqualified

Obese Arachnid , Test Tickle , Mofra , Northernsoul74 , DaTBird187 , blackshadow , Maybe Tomorrow , JuddgementDay , Glorin , kananooks

Just remember, this shouldn't be hard work ...just getting your club board League named BigFooty (teamname) 1

Congratulations to the CARLTON Board for winning the trophy for the best SuperCoach AFL Board, 2022

2023 Challenge
View attachment 1600012

Competition Mechanics
1. You don't have to create another League ....it's based on your Club Board Main League Competition !

2. We can now monitor each club board's team via SuperCoach Data Rankings of each League SuperCoach AFL – SuperCoach Data

3. Just liaise with your Club Board..... assemble the best players in your Div 1 (18 team) .....and label your League BigFooty [Carlton] 1 (insert name of your Club)

4. We can track your Clubs League then & create a premiership table .....overall winner gets bragging rights

Me ....I'm going to start recruiting the best players for the Crows League ......any ring-in's will see that club disqualified

Obese Arachnid , Test Tickle , Mofra , Northernsoul74 , DaTBird187 , blackshadow , Maybe Tomorrow , JuddgementDay , Glorin , kananooks

Just remember, this shouldn't be hard work ...just getting your club board League named BigFooty (teamname) 1
Thanks Wayno but I won't be doing the Pies Div's this year.

Hopefully someone else can take over.

👍 ....if you see which poster maybe taking over from you, could you advise please

The fat spider and I have shared this responsibility for the past few years, but just like OA, I'll be having the year off.

There's plenty of Pies posters about here though, surely one of them will be able to step-up to the plate.

The fat spider and I have shared this responsibility for the past few years, but just like OA, I'll be having the year off.

There's plenty of Pies posters about here though, surely one of them will be able to step-up to the plate.
Rats abandoning a sinking ship? :p

Rats abandoning a sinking ship? :p

Haha maybe!

Our board does pretty well. We even led the entire thing a few seasons back, we dropped off but still finished in the top 10.

2023 Challenge
View attachment 1600012

Competition Mechanics

The Suns league was about 6-7 short last year, can we rope in kenties that don't support any teams if we need numbers? How are ring in's any different to the Phantom's team etc?

And what division? 20 teams? 18?

The Suns league was about 6-7 short last year, can we rope in kenties that don't support any teams if we need numbers? How are ring in's any different to the Phantom's team etc?
Yes ...would be good to get Suns & GWS representation .....don't forget Average Kent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19 I'm setting leagues up on the Saints Board atm, but seems to be only limited interest. Will change the league name to BigFooty Saints 1 regardless.
Can be hard to attract coaches just by creating a thread.
What I did last year to entice players is to trawl the leagues thread and send a DM inviting to join the league.
If you DM me the league code I will pass it on to a couple of Saints who SC.

WaynesWorld19 So it's an 18 team custom format? What round settings?

Looks like we will definitely have two leagues. They will be BigFooty NMFC 1 and BigFooty NMFC 2.

Last edited:
WaynesWorld19 So it's an 18 team custom format? What round settings?
I did a survey of some posters, asking whether we should start at Round 1, instead of Round 3 (usual) .....or revert to a 20 team league

Feedback was we should have leagues where teams play each other once, not some twice

So it's 18 team leagues ....starting though Round 4, due to the extra round this year

I did a survey of some posters, asking whether we should start at Round 1, instead of Round 3 (usual) .....or revert to a 20 team league

Feedback was we should have leagues where teams play each other once, not some twice

So it's 18 team leagues ....starting though Round 4, due to the extra round this year
Well this is awkward.
Didn't realise there was an option to change the numbers in a leagues.
Hawks board has filled 2 x 20 team leagues.

Not changing things now...

Well this is awkward.
Didn't realise there was an option to change the numbers in a leagues.
Hawks board has filled 2 x 20 team leagues.

Not changing things now...
No, don't change .....it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back