Leagues 2023 BigFooty "Club Board" Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
club-championship-sc-honor-board-png.1501102
Congratulations to the CARLTON Board for winning the trophy for the best SuperCoach AFL Board, 2022

2023 Challenge
View attachment 1600012

Competition Mechanics
1. You don't have to create another League ....it's based on your Club Board Main League Competition !

2. We can now monitor each club board's team via SuperCoach Data Rankings of each League SuperCoach AFL – SuperCoach Data

3. Just liaise with your Club Board..... assemble the best players in your Div 1 (18 team) .....and label your League BigFooty [Carlton] 1 (insert name of your Club)

4. We can track your Clubs League then & create a premiership table .....overall winner gets bragging rights

Me ....I'm going to start recruiting the best players for the Crows League ......any ring-in's will see that club disqualified

Obese Arachnid , Test Tickle , Mofra , Northernsoul74 , DaTBird187 , blackshadow , Maybe Tomorrow , JuddgementDay , Glorin , kananooks

Just remember, this shouldn't be hard work ...just getting your club board League named BigFooty (teamname) 1
WaynesWorld19 - I’ve recreated the Bigfooty Blues 1 league from last year without corresponding with Jeremias who’s running the Blues board - awkward!

WaynesWorld19 - I’ve recreated the Bigfooty Blues 1 league from last year without corresponding with Jeremias who’s running the Blues board - awkward!
I'm sure Jeremias would have been only too willing to help ...I was referring more to Mod assistance on Club Boards where the Club struggles to put one team together .....that would apply to the Adelaide Board, as big as it is, struggles to put one team together

I'm sure Jeremias would have been only too willing to help ...I was referring more to Mod assistance on Club Boards where the Club struggles to put one team together .....that would apply to the Adelaide Board, as big as it is, struggles to put one team together

JuddgementDay - no worries but would like to consolidate. See message I just tagged you in on the Carlton board.

WaynesWorld19 I suggest using our official Div 1 league for this which is currently in the works.

WaynesWorld19 Just checking in re: league establishment date. Seeing as the head 2 heads start in round 4, can we hold off on fully filling comps, or will SC autofill come Thursday anyway?
Think you'll find it'll auto-fill ....although there's some conjecture, the League may get re-classified, say from 20 teams down to 18, or 16 ect ?

I'm not sure at all what happens ....but it will be at R1

UPDATE Round 16 - Inter Club BigFooty Championship
Poor old Crows outfit, not even registering .....well we are ranked 612th

Good to see a Swans Board representation this year

COLL again showing the way, with NORTH and HAW just behind ..... Jeremias CARL board needing to bring out the whip in 4th position

1688436533217.png

In the Inter-Club Championships .....the Crows Board hasn't had the best of seasons ....yours truly hasn't helped the situation
We sit 7th ....and anyone of NORTH, BLUES, COLL or the HAW Board can take out the premiership

Obese Arachnid what's happened to your once mighty COLL board dominance ? .......lose their coach (you) and it all falls apart

Conversely Jeremias taking control of the CARL Board, is paying dividends

1691708972921.png

In the Inter-Club Championships .....the Crows Board hasn't had the best of seasons ....yours truly hasn't helped the situation
We sit 7th ....and anyone of NORTH, BLUES, COLL or the HAW Board can take out the premiership

Obese Arachnid what's happened to your once mighty COLL board dominance ? .......lose their coach (you) and it all falls apart

Conversely Jeremias taking control of the CARL Board, is paying dividends

1691708972921.png
The only problem with Pies 1 was they let me in.

Without me stinking up the league we may've won!

Bombers will win this next year, I'm already working on it.

Last edited:
Bombers will win this next year, I'm already working on it.

You're the Kevin Sheedy of the ESS Board

We couldn't "win" the Wooden Spoon, so get NMFC up on that beautiful Wooden Board!

I think NMFC1 ended up the 50th ranked League!
Congrats ....I'll be updating all the comps over the next couple of days .....BF Group Rankings, League Winners, and the Club Championship results

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19
Are we 18 team leagues this year. Don't want make the same mistake as last year!
Yes, 18 team leagues ....increases chances of winning, and factors in potential ghost ships ....and we all need hope over a season

I'm starting the Leagues comp in R1 ....some Coaches only play for Leagues, and coinciding the comps when rankings start seems correct.
Plus we get a look, and opportunity to adjust teams after R0

So yes, there'll be 3 rounds where teams play an opponent twice ....however to start the comp in R4, would advantage Coaches that are heavy with players having R2 & R3 Bye players

I believe the disadvantage of double up in the fixtures, would be outweighed by the comp not having to navigate the R2 & R3 Bye

So this is how I'm setting up the BigFooty Leagues ....using total points versus % , because of the double up in fixtures

1706129229845.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back