Competition The Inaugural Big Footy Cup 2024

It's a competition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, 128 starters for seven rounds. Maybe see if WaynesWorld19 can get Chief to put up a banner to advertise and help generate more regos. If it's below 128, you'd probably need a seeding system to see who bypasses the first round (that would be a ton of work lol)
Nah some will just get a bye in the first round. I'll find a random generator, so no seeding.

Motown Sharks are in!

Just don't draw me up against my ol' sparring partner Obese Arachnid . Kent is killing it this year ('bout time too!)

Great idea too mate, this gonbgud.gif

Motown Sharks are in!

Just don't draw me up against my ol' sparring partner Obese Arachnid . Kent is killing it this year ('bout time too!)

Great idea too mate, this gonbgud.gif
I plan on just feeding the names into a random draw generator, so you might get him.

I plan on just feeding the names into a random draw generator, so you might get him.
Won't worry me, a nice easy kill to start off with.

200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to this.
Might be a dumb question but how does it work and how do we follow the match up?
I'll use a random generator for the draw and post it in here.

Could create a group on the SC site to help keep track of scores, or folk can just post their scores in the thread. Another option could be having a thread for each round, might be easier to keep track of. The first couple of rounds will be busy but as the numbers drop it should be manage-able.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back