Game Day The irrelevant perf ibises v cray cray mcrae's crazily courageous collingworth

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Hudson and Derm the germ right on the Reid suck fest train...
Don't get me wrong, the kid is a freak. But the commentary was overboard. There was a moment in the 4th quarter where they were acting as if he'd just walked on water after he kicked it into the post from 5m away.

Tuggers and Fweo going that badly their supporters have resorted to bagging an 8 gamer. Sad really
Just passing time till I can start bagging your fraud of a team when they inevitably choke at the business end of season... You simping on Harley won't get him to do a Judd!

Just passing time till I can start bagging your fraud of a team when they inevitably choke at the business end of season... You simping on Harley won't get him to do a Judd!
Will you be at the business end of the season? Undefeated until our boys destroyed your mob and you havent recovered 😂 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even the Bullflogs beat the Eagles by 12 goals at Collingwood's cheatground :$
Who tries against the Eagles? Seems a bit desperate if you ask me.

We had 4 blokes on life support and came in in a canter, no need for unseemly celebration over a supine foe (like Port vs you, I meant it was only Geelong at KP, why push for the 6 point win when 1 will do? Showboating flogs).

Who tries against the Eagles? Seems a bit desperate if you ask me.

We had 4 blokes on life support and came in in a canter, no need for unseemly celebration over a supine foe (like Port vs you, I meant it was only Geelong at KP, why push for the 6 point win when 1 will do? Showboating flogs).

Quite a response to a simple observation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back