Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

ive been watching a heap of Aussie gangster stuff on YouTube lately, what ive learnt is Melbourne gangsters were far more crazy and nuts than Sydney gangsters.

Nikolai Radev used to sodomize blokes that he said owed him money in front of their wife and kids... wtf

Scroll down for images of foreign bodies in the blood of vaccinated people who died

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another good episode

Yeah I watched these a few years back

Dino Debrino and Benji Veniamien were from around the same areas as me growing up. Obviously probably 6 or 7 years older though, but I knew people that associated with them and what not and would hear some insane stories, most of which I would think were full of s**t. Watching these shows later on in life made me start to think there may be the occasional story that has mayo on it but they were ******* insanely loose guys that had ******* death wishes.

The Nikolai Radev episode was nuts. Especially when he decides to rape the dude that owed him money in front of his wife as punishment, I man ******* hell dude that's next level.

anyone who plays poker at decent sort of level will find this hilarious, some of the worst play of all time getting rewarded.... 4:11 to 6:15 is some of the funniest s**t ive seen at a poker table in years

Brett Favre repays $600k to Mississippi, still owes over $200k in interest

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on October 28, 2021, 1:42 AM EDT

NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre has repaid $600,000 to the state of Mississippi that were part of funds paid to him from state welfare money for no-show speaking appearances.

Via Emily Wagster Pettus of the Associated Press, Mississippi state auditor Shad White confirmed Favre had repaid the $600,000 but said an additional $228,000 in interest remains outstanding.

If he does not pay that within 30 days of our demand, the AG will be responsible for enforcing the payment of the interest in court,” White said.

Favre was paid $1.1 million by the state “for appearances, promotions, autographs and speaking engagements.” However, Favre did not speak and wasn’t even present at the events in question for which he was paid.

Favre initially repaid $500,000 in May 2020 with a commitment to pay the remaining amount in installments in the following months. It’s taken over a year for Favre to get the rest of the initial $1.1 million paid back to the state.

The state may ultimately decided it’s not worth pursuing Favre over the interest with the initial payment amount now returned in full. Favre is not facing any criminal charges for receiving the funds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back