Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

hit captions if you want English translation, pretty good footage quality for 70 years ago

Some of us don’t need no stinking translation

;)

such a cool channel, so many cities and different years , remastered film. Really amazing to wastch, plenty more on the channel

Now THATS something that deeply interests me. Remastered old footage of bygone eras. Saw a NYC from the early 1920s, for instance. Or old WW1 or WW2 footage.

yea, I really enjoy stuff like this too, using technology of today to see clearly into the past. Its really amazing to see it in full life with colours and sound.

Hilarious from Sco-Mo... election time must be getting near.....where were you earlier you piece of sh*t?

Daniel Andrews is a ******* joke. Read somewhere that his approval rating is higher than after the last election, that has me flabbergasted

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Daniel Andrews is a ******* joke. Read somewhere that his approval rating is higher than after the last election, that has me flabbergasted

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

They are all a joke mate, as much as I hate Andrews, I cant at least respect that hes not a flip flopper like ScoMo.

All politicians suck, lying pieces of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, the whole album is amazing. Never heard anything like it. Full marks for originality. You really gotta listen to the album on multi-loop, pick up so many nuances. Eg, the opening notes of the song The Park sounds so very famous, same with elements from all the other songs. Bits here and there sound so familiar, but Ive never heard anything from Uriah Heep ever before except tonight.

On SEN Sydney, they play these ads from the Council of Churches. They profile players with an attachment to Christianity, and one of them is Kurt Warner.

But it's a weird profile. They reference two teams he played for, which beforehand you'd think were the two teams he played the meat of his career, the Rams and Cardinals.

But no, they ignore them and refer to him as a former Packers and Giants player.

Odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back