Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you had $8 million in revenues from gaming and licensed venues. We have neither of those streams currently.

Gee, you'd think the crows would have invested in something that boosts revenue in that way already, why have they dropped the ball in that regard?

If your sponsors are so good why is your revenue $5m down on ours? [and wasn't your actual 2015 result a loss?]

1457834016270.png
Whoever composed that only read the Crows press release and didn't look at their financial statement lodged with ASIC.

http://footyindustry.com/files/2015 Reports/Adelaide Football Club 2015 Annual Report.pdf

15wbfpf.png

Lazy journalism.

Gee, you'd think the crows would have invested in something that boosts revenue in that way already, why have they dropped the ball in that regard?

Boosting revenue does not necessarily boost profit. Port is a great case study for that. Your gaming and hospitality operations at last count were a liability, especially the Prince of Wales.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there is a specific reference to this in the annual report ? (I haven't checked)

or are you just making stuff up again hoping no-one will notice ?

No, he is actually correct. There's approx 600K profit generated from those operations. PoW has obviously turned around as it was bleeding money when it was part of the Magpies assets.

If your sponsors are so good why is your revenue $5m down on ours? [and wasn't your actual 2015 result a loss?]

1457834016270.png

Ah ..you're back. Must be the Bye week.
More to the point ......what have you done with that $5m that sees you floundering at 2nd bottom?

Seriously....

We weren't allowed to in our sub-license agreement with the SANFL.

Pretty silly to agree to that and rob yourself of an income stream wasn't it. And all it took was Port Adelaide driving the move to Adelaide Oval to get it changed. No need to thank us.

Suck shit on the weather camry fans, what's a pass mark tonight Vikingblood ? 45k

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/6e5e82ceb6d7c8695c89d8124af0f90e

The bureau is predicting thunderstorms from midafternoon into the evening, and there’s a chance these storms might bring more than 60mm of rain and “the odd flash” of lightning.

Duty forecaster Sam Slattery said there was more chance hail would fall after midnight than during the game, but the “significant front” coming through would make life interesting for footy fans at the Oval.

“It is certainly going to be cold, wet and windy, so I would suggest people rug up and I reckon a hot water bottle under the jacket is going to be the best way to keep warm,” she said.

Fans in the eastern stands are likely to feel the brunt of cold, lashing westerly winds of up to 40km/h.

The temperature is forecast to be about 10C when the game starts, and the possibility of lightning will remain throughout the game.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/6e5e82ceb6d7c8695c89d8124af0f90e

The bureau is predicting thunderstorms from midafternoon into the evening, and there’s a chance these storms might bring more than 60mm of rain and “the odd flash” of lightning.

Duty forecaster Sam Slattery said there was more chance hail would fall after midnight than during the game, but the “significant front” coming through would make life interesting for footy fans at the Oval.

“It is certainly going to be cold, wet and windy, so I would suggest people rug up and I reckon a hot water bottle under the jacket is going to be the best way to keep warm,” she said.

Fans in the eastern stands are likely to feel the brunt of cold, lashing westerly winds of up to 40km/h.

The temperature is forecast to be about 10C when the game starts, and the possibility of lightning will remain throughout the game.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Probably bring the slower ploddier norfies back into the game.. be a massive choke if the tingles can't get the job done.

Pretty silly to agree to that and rob yourself of an income stream wasn't it. And all it took was Port Adelaide driving the move to Adelaide Oval to get it changed. No need to thank us.

All Port were wanting was to use Adelaide Oval in it's previous state to play lower drawing games at, that had no bearing on the eventual redevelopment.

The whole redevelopment actually came about politically. The Liberals released a plan where they were going to build a new stadium where the NRAH is being built so Labor counted it with the Adelaide Oval proposal and the voters decided via the election as to what was going to be built.

Probably bring the slower ploddier norfies back into the game.. be a massive choke if the tingles can't get the job done.
I've noticed that as they are playing geriatric Norf and its going to be a wet, slow track they've decided to play both of the Plodder brothers.

I may watch the snail races on SBS instead. It'll probably be quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back