The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

xXaussie05Xx

Was a good close game up until 3 quarter time then I snagged a few goals early in the last and he quit. Pretty pathetic to quit, especially when its been goal for goal up until then. Poor form.

blazing joffa

Quit early after i got 5 goals up. Strangely most people who have quit have played as Collingwood. I looked at one quiters stats n they were pretty high on the rankings but had quite a few forfeits....

Both XBL

With the patch coming the name and shame thread will actually become useful, if in the pre-game lobby you see one of these quitters you can just leave (assuming it doesn't count as a quit if you leave in the pre-game lobby).

Updated the list.

With the patch coming the name and shame thread will actually become useful, if in the pre-game lobby you see one of these quitters you can just leave (assuming it doesn't count as a quit if you leave in the pre-game lobby).

Updated the list.

Or stay, get out to a early lead quickly (3 goals +)...they quit....you WIN. :)

im in a clan quit after i was 9 goals up as Port against his bombers Westhoff had 6 before half time

I'm gonna out myself I quit twice today. Once beacuse I honestly had to attend to my young daughter. I was losing and it would look bad but I really had to quit.

But the second time I quit like a little girl. I was getting smashed and I got really angry and had to walk away before I smashed my plasma tv. I feel ashamed of myself.

The funny part is I get more upset losing at AFL live than I do watching the doggies lose in real life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PSN is finally back up so I start a game and 2 minutes in Joddy quits.

Edit: Just had xkaMbo- quit after I scored 2 goals and was about to score another

Remove this Banner Ad

Back