The Port Power Profit thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Nelso :D

We've got Drakescoffeecake thinking I'm JimmyBeerCans, Bernie L thinking I'm Marto_ and the Wench here thinking I'm Nelso.

What a basketcase group these plonkers are. I never get enough of their utter stupidity :D

Who really cares? We all know you're one of the puffers. And you're all the same. Being an alias is just confirmation of the very sad life you lead.

Lol Nelso :D

We've got Drakescoffeecake thinking I'm JimmyBeerCans, Bernie L thinking I'm Marto_ and the Wench here thinking I'm Nelso.

What a basketcase group these plonkers are. I never get enough of their utter stupidity :D
I only need the one account to wind up these flogs :)

Too bad Subaru is too gutless like Avachoke otherwise I would bet her that I only have the one account.:fire:

I only need the one account to wind up these flogs :)

Too bad Subaru is too gutless like Avachoke otherwise I would bet her that I only have the one account.:fire:
Yep, likewise.

Only this one account and got the resident Adelaide drongoes whipped into a frenzy.

I just sit back and lol that most of them have had their accounts for years yet are completely clueless when they try guessing accounts. subaru even changed her old av to BlackSwan when she pinged it as Rucci :D:D

Yep, likewise.

Only this one account and got the resident Adelaide drongoes whipped into a frenzy.

I just sit back and lol that most of them have had their accounts for years yet are completely clueless when they try guessing accounts. subaru even changed her old av to BlackSwan when she pinged it as Rucci :D:D
Dumb mole even accused me of being a port alias :D

Despite 1 post on the port board and about 200 on the geelong board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was one time some years ago when James did write more that one line trouble was each line said exactly the same thing.

I'll let you guess what the message was about but she does have an affect of sorts on Jimbob.

His comments about Ricciuto being responsible for Walsh's death was more than one line as well. But as long as he keeps getting a like here and there from his puffer mates I can't see him producing anything more than one line drivel.

You've backed out on your own words. Welcher.
Just my opinion that Sloane is leaving.

Here is another of my opinion's, you are a frothing drama queen. Want to have bet on that opinion as well? :rainbow:

Haha still holding on to that flimsy line of rope huh who is the sad campaigner with no life again.. grow up gurl

Flimsy line of rope? o_O you admitted to it. Not flimsy in the slightest. You just have so much hatred for Adelaide inside you that you felt the need to go that far. Can't get more scummier - and far worse than anything subaru has ever said.

Flimsy line of rope? o_O you admitted to it. Not flimsy in the slightest. You just have so much hatred for Adelaide inside you that you felt the need to go that far. Can't get more scummier - and far worse than anything subaru has ever said.
I admit you can't understand English that's all that was ever established you derp drama queen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back