The Swans Blog

Remove this Banner Ad

I announced it last week on Wed but this thread sort of slips to the bottom of the pile pretty quickly, considering I just mostly post updates in it. I asked Chief is it's possible for 3rd party non-BigFooty affiliated podcasts to be linked - unfortunately not. The blog doesn't have as big a social following as some of the other fan blogs for other clubs, podcast included, but it's certainly growing.

Solution: you and Bonz join forces and create a supergroup :p

Agreeing to the podcast?
423.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I asked him if he'd mind and he said no problem at all
2 mins in. Will review soon. Possibly a miggs return in the next episode or 2. Seeing as my negative responses in episode 2 were the catalyst of the swans turn around in form, Im looking forward to jynxing us to a flag

So who's the next #SwansCast guest?

Well, I'll tell you! It's the spectacular former Demon Russell Robertson!

Let us know your questions and comments for the former Demon super star. Just keep in mind that we can't ask him about anything related to his current role at the football club, other than what he does. So no questions about rumours or trades, we won't ask them, even if you ask.

While this is just our 9th podcast episode, previous guests include Rohan Connolly, Titus O'Reily (Melbourne die hard fan and comedian), Ted Richards, and now Russell Robertson.

Rohan Connolly has agreed to appear again in the future and hopefully we'll have him twice more before the finals.

didnt even thank me for the sneaky shoutout

youre dead to me

To be fair, I haven't listened to the podcast.

If this is true, I've been mentioned more times on this podcast than I've listened to it.

If I ever decide to listen to 1 it'll be a draw

I'm sure you understand chunkychicken :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back