The Victorian Government - Masters of the Lockdown Playbook

Remove this Banner Ad

Legitimate question - how has Victoria managed things well? Two lockdowns in 2021 despite NO deaths, NO hospitalisations (maybe 1), but untold economic damage, and the one that nobody is prepared to talk about, untold mental health issues caused by COVID lockdowns (you speak to any psychologist and they are currently run off their feet treating people who have not coped with the fallout of lockdowns). A uniform QR code system was NOT introduced in Victoria until June 2021 and they couldn't even get that right with individuals receiving text messages yesterday saying that unless they implemented QR codes for their "businesses" by midnight they faced massive fines.
How is the rest of the country looking in comparison to NSW?

How is the rest of the country looking in comparison to NSW?
Latest data:

LocationCasesRecoveredDeaths
Victoria20,94819,967820
New South Wales9,153-68
Queensland1,8091,7257
Western Australia1,0571,0389
South Australia8598304

Your post looks at 2021
Mind posting the stats for just 2021?
this is the critical point.

a 3 month lockdown was the start of the pandemic when the virus is still new and we were still learning what it was and how to manage it is ENTIRELY different to a 2+ month lockdown a year later when those lessons have been learnt and ignored.

Your post looks at 2021
Mind posting the stats for just 2021?
Why, this is a pandemic spanning two calendar years. Besides, why would I bother? I know the point you are making and to be honest, I CBF researching 2021 stats alone. When I googled it up came the table that I posted. The fact that you and your #standwithdan cronies are deriving such political pleasure and satisfaction out of what is happening is sad.

Why, this is a pandemic spanning two calendar years. Besides, why would I bother? I know the point you are making and to be honest, I CBF researching 2021 stats alone. When I googled it up came the table that I posted. The fact that you and your #standwithdan cronies are deriving such political pleasure and satisfaction out of what is happening is sad.
Because every single person on all sides of politics agree Victoria ****ed up badly in 2020.

One side knows NSW has ****ed up badly this year. Does the other side agree?

Because every single person on all sides of politics agree Victoria f’ed up badly in 2020.

One side knows NSW has f’ed up badly this year. Does the other side agree?
No arguments at all with either statement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back