The Weird Al Yankovic 'parody and troll a club's song' FlogALong

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you so obsessed with running down Brooke and tampons,?
I can answer that if you like, when he was younger he was pretty decent troll here and he didn't take s**t from anyone but it seems nowadays he's a lot older and he likes to protect himself with the scat clique as his back up so he just agrees with everything they say and do. I hope that answers your question.

I can answer that if you like, when he was younger he was pretty decent troll here and he didn't take s**t from anyone but it seems nowadays he's a lot older and he likes to protect himself with the scat clique as his back up so he just agrees with everthing they say and do. I hope that answers your question.
Yes that makes sense

I can answer that if you like, when he was younger he was pretty decent troll here and he didn't take s**t from anyone but it seems nowadays he's a lot older and he likes to protect himself with the scat clique as his back up so he just agrees with everthing they say and do. I hope that answers your question.

Lol

Brooke is a horrible selfish human being who thinks she is above the law ... (breaking lockdown curfew to go to a SPA ffs, then there is the crap about forcing parents at a Catholic school to wear her shitty socks)

Absolutely a joy and delight to bring her and Trent down a peg.

I'm no hero, I just like trolling Richmond flogs.

🎶 Oh we're from Tampon Land
A Bloody Gushing, we're from Tampon Land
In any bedroom, you'll see Dimma being a sleaze

Trying to get his dick in
Whilst on field, his players try and try
And play with limp dicks

Oh we're from Tampon Land
Brooke and Trent's marriage is something to abhor
Like the Tampons of Old
Richmond are used up and sore
TAMPONS - 3 decades of future rebuild
Oh We're from Tampon Land 🎶
Your sounding like you need a tampon there EJ, to soak up your bitterness.

Lol

Brooke is a horrible selfish human being who thinks she is above the law ... (breaking lockdown curfew to go to a SPA ffs, then there is the crap about forcing parents at a Catholic school to wear her shitty socks)

Absolutely a joy and delight to bring her and Trent down a peg.

I'm no hero, I just like trolling Richmond flogs.
You're just worried the Cotchess is going to replace the Judess as the most vacuous waste of space in AFL football but don't fear there is absolutely no possibility of that happening, I'm afraid that horse has already bolted.
a382fb8fdecdcec9746a10b67ffd5294

You're just worried the Cotchess is going to replace the Judess as the most vacuous waste of space in AFL football but don't fear there is absolutely no possibility of that happening, I'm afraid that horse has already bolted.
a382fb8fdecdcec9746a10b67ffd5294

I don't particularly like Bec and esp her political views, but she is not ripping off and exploiting parents (like Brooke) or broke any covid lockdown laws (AFAIK)

Farts to Farts and Hands to Hands
Our GOAT Captain was busted snagging
His best mates missus in The Can
We've got a culture of flogs who act like Kents
Norf Melbin Norf Melbin

Out they Flog Out they Flog
To be anti social Wayne's
Glenn Archer needs to a lobotomy as
Soon as he Can

So join in the Flogus and Mock them one and all
Join in the Flogus
Tarryn Thomas can't stop showing off his balls
s**t old North Melbin, their sleazebags you'll agree
North Melbin is the team of grubs for Dirty Ron Jeremy !!!

I don't particularly like Bec and esp her political views, but she is not ripping off and exploiting parents (like Brooke) or broke any covid lockdown laws (AFAIK)
LOL, they own a sock company and are as woke as f@ck, the school is the one ripping off the parents by making it part of the school uniform, whereas Mrs Judd promotes a lifestyle that allegedly seems to combine social influencing(is that a job), hanging out with self admitted drug users and starvation, what a terrible example she is for our youth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, they own a sock company and are as woke as f@ck, the school is the one ripping off the parents by making it part of the school uniform, whereas Mrs Judd promotes a lifestyle that allegedly seems to combine social influencing(is that a job), hanging out with self admitted drug users and starvation, what a terrible example she is for our youth.

Regardless she and Chris have no active association with the Carlton footy club anymore, but keep clutching those tiny straws Postcodes :)

We are Geelong, the greatest cheats of all,
We are Geelong; our ground is an oblong,
We play the game, by rules that Shocking made
our style is retrograde
Our fans are getting high, from dawn to dark
Down at Goombah Park

So, Stand up and light, your mums new meth pipe
it keeps you warm on those homeless nights
Through half the game we fight with all our might
Then halftime comes we leave in case the Tigers bite
From the bounce of the ball, to the final bell
Geelong still looks like hell.