Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief - dunno if you were going to delete the nether, but...don't do it.

8XXQl.jpg

ckEnH.jpg

Re: Minecraft Updates

I have a modest shack in a desert island off in the west. Thinking of building something high but not sure if there are limits on how high we can build.

Up to y=128 (Press F3 to see your x,y,z)

I am thinking of putting up a small server for the kids given Jr has a few school friends keen to play.

Might get the AusFrag $8 a month one and set up "BigFooty Jr".

This is now running. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you guys do me a favour and post the overworld co-ords to your nether portals?

I'm remaking them in that main area for easy access and going to put up big glass walls and make the place look super awesome and stuff.

Working on the walkway to Quivorir's portal while I've got Mirak's castle and Prudder's sitting there, but I don't want to start building any sizeable structures and find out I'm building on where a portal should be.

If that occurs though, I can just go under or above ground...or if it's a mile away, I'll get some tracks laid out.

TFDWW.jpg

Around where my portal is - half slabs and fence posts to hopefully prevent ghast spawning. Will do these sorts of things all over.

SRHJN.jpg

The wall taking shape. Quivorir's portal on the left, Mirakzul's castle on the right.

I have a confession.

I have only just started playing. I wandered onto the BigFooty server before I'd really come to grips with the game and I accidently broke the pizza oven in the Little Creatures Pizza Cafe. Really sorry. :(

I have resorted to single player only in the meantime until i work out how the hell this game works!

I have a confession.

I have only just started playing. I wandered onto the BigFooty server before I'd really come to grips with the game and I accidently broke the pizza oven in the Little Creatures Pizza Cafe. Really sorry. :(

I have resorted to single player only in the meantime until i work out how the hell this game works!

Hey TBD, if you are just starting out, you can base yourself in my castle, it is largely unoccupied and close to the spawn point. Follow the bridge from Mescalitos area to it. It is the one with the Greco-Roman Red Temple on the hill and the large area with a moat.

Hey TBD, if you are just starting out, you can base yourself in my castle, it is largely unoccupied and close to the spawn point. Follow the bridge from Mescalitos area to it. It is the one with the Greco-Roman Red Temple on the hill and the large area with a moat.

Thanks mate. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back