Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Minecraft 1.15.1 is up. I also updated java on the server so hopefully faster not slower.

Cheers, TF
Looking smooth, and the issue I was mentioning seems to be resolved. Will pipe up if it recurs, in which case it will probably be a client-side issue.

I got onto the old server earlier today. Minecraft has already moved to 1.15.2 and i reverted it back to 1.15.1 and i was okay.

Dang it. Okay, will update to 1.15.2 sometime soon(ish) but can't do it today at least.

Cheers, TF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't get more than a minute before I get heaps of lag and then the same error message as before. Issue must clearly be my side, but I don't know what would have changed.

Edit: The other server works fine for me

Last edited:
I still can't get more than a minute before I get heaps of lag and then the same error message as before. Issue must clearly be my side, but I don't know what would have changed
I think the game itself is absolutely voracious for computer resources. I always find whenever I play Minecraft I can't even alt-tab to youtube and watch a video. Minecraft takes EVERYTHING,no matter what power my PC has. It utterly annihilates all memory and cpu. And it's recent updates seem to ramped this up even further, so your issue in my opinion is probably related to that.

I think the game itself is absolutely voracious for computer resources. I always find whenever I play Minecraft I can't even alt-tab to youtube and watch a video. Minecraft takes EVERYTHING,no matter what power my PC has. It utterly annihilates all memory and cpu. And it's recent updates seem to ramped this up even further, so your issue in my opinion is probably related to that.
Hmm, you could be right, I've closed down a couple of things and it seems to be running all right now. Hopefully I can my podcasts running in the background though, as that is pretty much the whole reason I play this.

No bees yet.
i8NlYjh.png

So is this all my end? I can get into Bigfooty 2 all right, but now I can't get into the main one at all.
I suspect the two servers are fighting for memory. Minecraft seems to have ever-increasing system performance demands each release. I've tuned them both down a little. Still waiting for Chief to get me a new server (faster, more memory) to move them onto. Try now.

Regards, TF

I suspect the two servers are fighting for memory. Minecraft seems to have ever-increasing system performance demands each release. I've tuned them both down a little. Still waiting for Chief to get me a new server (faster, more memory) to move them onto. Try now.

Regards, TF
No change, still can't connect to server for 1, but can for 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back