Them

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
New series on Prime. This looks awesome.

Watched the first five episodes.

How brutal was the baby scene. That was hard to watch.

Watched the first five episodes.

How brutal was the baby scene. That was hard to watch.

Absolutely

There are many heart breaking scenes in this Show.

If you have PrimeAmazon watch the behind the scenes excerpts from Little Marvin. He clearly explains the racism that stretches the whole series.

Finished the season. It was very good but I felt that it lost its way towards the end and the last couple of episodes were a bit of a letdown. After episode 5 I would have given it a 10. After episode 10 it's probably a 7.

Finished the season. It was very good but I felt that it lost its way towards the end and the last couple of episodes were a bit of a letdown. After episode 5 I would have given it a 10. After episode 10 it's probably a 7.
Yeh I thought the Western episode was fantastic but the finale was a let down

No

Now that is a magnificent’50’s sci fi. The TV show’s very good
That was scary enough to watch as a kid. However, this one was far worse seeing that we lived in Chicago!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back