Discussion Things more likely than okey kicking four goals this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Art Vandelay_ not being completely s**t.
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

I plan on disbanding the committee and abolishing the post of admin.

After I've changed the league's name to Sweet Football Anarchy, of course.
That's nice but what aspects of the league are you going to change?

That's nice but what aspects of the league are you going to change?
Removal of any permanent teams, the ladder, finals, and get a new sim made that can simulate a game of qooty anywhere in Sweet. And I mean anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Removal of any permanent teams, the ladder, finals, and get a new sim made that can simulate a game of qooty anywhere in Sweet. And I mean anywhere.

Change the game from Qooty to Qrestling

Change the game from Qooty to Qrestling
Brilliant idea, Cheese.

I'm going back on my anarchist reimagining on the comp, and will now run on the platform of turning the SFA into SFAEW full time.

I don't post in neutral threads, but that's the most interested I've been in some time. Thank you, Kennedy Parker and Tarkyn_24 - brilliant commentary and hype through the week.

okeydoke7 - I'm sorry. I was rooting for you. Looking forward to the big milestone in a Round 1 blockbuster, which is what you deserve.

I don't post in neutral threads, but that's the most interested I've been in some time. Thank you, Kennedy Parker and Tarkyn_24 - brilliant commentary and hype through the week.

okeydoke7 - I'm sorry. I was rooting for you. Looking forward to the big milestone in a Round 1 blockbuster, which is what you deserve.

S36 R1 Blockbuster

Rats vs Phoenixeses 🫢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back