Tim Kelly Tells Geelong to GAGF (AGAIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off.
Geelong is a bucolic seaside town with just the right mix of homes/commerce/industry (I say 'homes' rather than 'housing' because its the people of Corio that everyone adores.)
Its often said the beauty of Geelongs surroundings are only matched by the friendliness of its locals.

Its rightfully called 'The Venice of the south' and it also happens to be the gateway to Waurn Ponds.
Nice impersonation of a Geelong fan, they actually believe this.

**** off.
Geelong is a bucolic seaside town with just the right mix of homes/commerce/industry (I say 'homes' rather than 'housing' because its the people of Corio that everyone adores.)
Its often said the beauty of Geelongs surroundings are only matched by the friendliness of its locals.

Its rightfully called 'The Venice of the south' and it also happens to be the gateway to Waurn Ponds.
also GAGF wanka

**** off.

Moe by the sea

I admit Geelong lacks some of the attractions Richmond has, for instance when I want a rock of smack and a $10 gob job in the stairwell of the Housing commission flats I head straight to the home of the Tiggers.
I road my bike from south yarra and alomg victoria street at about 5pm yesterday.. junkies everywhere, nearly ran one over!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5OUh.gif

amidoingitrite?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back