time difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 10, 2000
melbourne (saints)
woke up at 6:00am sunday morning, worked for a few hours, drove home which took a few hours, listened to the saints get thrashed :mad: , went out to dinner came home and sat through manure eek out a miserable draw with villa and by the time my most anticipated game of the year was on against the evil mackems there were more zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's coming out of me than there are on the official z day on sesame street, i am absolutely gutted. to cap the whole miserable scenario the red and white monkey men of sunderland somehow hung on for a completely undeserved draw, from what i read on nufc.com that is.

we wanted revenge for the torment that our neighbours from wearside have inflicted upon us in their last 2 visits to st james'. now we'll have to wait for the return trip to the stadium of shyte before we can inflict some long overdue misery on those mackem bast*rds.

the good news to come out of the game was the return of alan shearer, now if we could get those other injured crocks in dyer and cort onto the field we might be in for a few more wins this season. a win over boro this week will ease the disappointment. go the toon.

howay the lads.

Originally posted by QT
Why the hell do yous guy's persist with Ameobi??:confused:

bit harsh qt, shola is only 19 years old and has looked lively in the intertoto games where he scored 4 goals in 6 games, he is also in the england under 21 squad. he has been a bit disappointing in the first 2 premiership games but how many 19 year olds can carry an attack on their own like he has been forced to. the club have been forced to play him as shearer and cort have been unavailable. he will benefit by playing next to shearer and cort when they return and many on tyne side believe that he will develop into a top class striker.

Ok, and another thing..

Im tipping you guys to finish top 5 this yr, Robert is an absolute gem!, and Bellamy! what a compeltely different player he is now!

europe for us

Originally posted by QT
Ok, and another thing..

Im tipping you guys to finish top 5 this yr, Robert is an absolute gem!, and Bellamy! what a compeltely different player he is now!

qt, since your on top of the tipping ladder i will take it as a certainty that we will go to europe next year.:D

i'd be rapt if we could break free of the mid table position that we have found ourselves in over the last couple of years and at least challenge for a spot in europe.

the coventry people didn't think much of bellamy and suggested that he had limited ability at finishing but i'd be happy if he keeps taking his chances like he did against sunderland. he should have scored against chelsea as well, so far so good for him.

as for robert he looks absolute class. a left sided player is exactly what we needed to fill in one of the holes in our team. has a booming left foot and his ball to release bellamy for his goal on the weekend was just superb.

hows that crock ferguson going for your lot. oh and by the way at least we had the good sense to get rid of gazza 10 years ago.

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back