Opinion Top 10 Media Personalities you would disembowel if given the chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst to.. least worst? Is that a thing?

1. Eddie McGuire
2. Gerard Whateley
3. Caroline Wilson
4. Bruce MacAvaney
5. Brian Taylor
6. Robert Walls
7. Tony Shaw
8. Malcolm Blight
9. Jason Dunstal, dispite being a Hawk supporter I can't stand the guy.
10. Matthew Lloyd (isn't THAT bad, but still can't stand him)

Best personality is Danny Frawley IMO, funny guy. Best commentator has to be Dennis.
I knew I forgot someone.. put in Mark Robinson there at equal pick 1 with Eddie.

1 Eddie McGuire. Goose
2 Gerard Healy. Never wrong, and when he is,changes his opinion to suit
3 Robert Walls. Winning me a comp in '87 does'nt save him. Another one who blindly denies he said something 30 seconds ago because it's been proven wrong
4 Brian Taylor. Boy oh boy, how could I forget this clown ?
5 Anthony Hudson. Never played. Puts him behind the eight ball with me. Neither did Kelli Underwood but she's better looking.
6 James Brayshaw. Oh good, not enough he's on the radio, we get him during Cricket season too.:mad:
7 Bruce McAvaney. Never played either.Made up for it for a while but now he's just irritating. "That goal puts them within 62 points.They've got a sniff !!" Yeah, a sniff of what you're talking
8 Matthew Lloyd. :drunk: I respect this emoticon more
9 Dermott Brereton. Not as good as Lloyd
10 Strauchanie. Had better laughs on the receiving end in the dentist's chair

1. Basil Zempilas
2. Basil Zempilas
3. Basil Zempilas
4. Basil Zempilas
5. Basil Zempilas
6. Basil Zempilas
7. Basil Zempilas
8. Basil Zempilas
9. Basil Zempilas
10. Brian Taylor

1. Luke Darcy
2. Robert Walls
3. Luke Darcy
4. Luke Darcy
5. Luke Darcy
6. Luke Darcy
7. Hamish Mc****len
8. Andy Maher (hate his laugh)
9. Luke Darcy
10. Matthew Lloyd

I agree completely with your top 6! Especially 1,3,4,5, and 6. 9 too!

1. Andy Maher
2. Dermott Brereton
3. Ed McGuire
4. Luke Darcy
5. Brian Taylor
6. Mark MacLure
7. Jon Ralph
8. James Brayshaw
9. Hamish McLachan
10. David King/Mike Sheahan

Seems rather violent but don't object to the idea.
1. James Brayshaw - kissass with bigger personalities and clubs, sticks the boot into others and the biggest megaphone diplomat on television.
2. Peter Helliar/Strauchanie - for ruining the Legends game each year with his boring theatrics. Stuns me when that man actually says something funny.
3. Matthew Lloyd - another big four suckhole that kicks clubs when they're down. Likes to make 'big calls' and never takes any accountability for them.
4. Robert Walls - pathological liar, constantly insulting and takes no accountability when people refer back to his moronic statements.
5. Mark Maclure - Don't know how he has a job. Does no research and still likes to condemn people.
6. Mike Sheahan - only gets any respect because he's been around forever, has no idea a lot of the time, and a grudge against my team.
7. Brian Taylor - ruins my Saturday night viewing with his boring buzzwords and determination to be the face of whatever panel he's on.
8. Basil Zempilas - hard to hate him because I just think he's a moron that doesn't know any better but he gets so much wrong so often.
9. Andy Maher - the AFL media's resident kissass, unless a bad word's said about Carlton. 2009 EF antics were hysterical.
10. Hamish McLachlan - full of himself, that makes me laugh though.

Dislike Hutchy & Caro who just never let things go & been listening to podcasts of Brayshaw on Triple M & well as watching him for some time on the footy shows. He's an annoying tit who giggles a lot. If I had a £1 for every time he called someone a superstar I would have thousands in the bank. It's seriously annoying!

Matthew Lloyd is made of wood, me thinks.

Weird thing is watching games I tend to zone out from commentators & just watch the footy

1. Damian Barrett Barratt Barret i don't ****ing care. He's a slimy prick who thinks an axe needs to be swung every week. disgusting human being
2. Matthew Lloyd. Takes too much enjoyment in whacking teams and players and sold his soul straight away when he got into the media to be a hack who beats his chest on footy assified
3. Dwayne Russell. No, that wasn't a big time goal. It was a normal goal. MURPHY. SNAPS. CRAZY GOOD!! shut your mouth you moron
4. Gerard Healy. ****s something up every 3 sentences. Clearly doesn't concentrate when talking. Mixes up player names. Also picks a player at the start of the game that "get's a bad run with the media" then picks on them for the rest of the game.
5. BT. how did he get this low? doesn't call the game. tries to be funny too much.
6. Luke Darcy. everything he says he's said before. love the way he's going about it. so brave. love what they're doing down there. also he had a crack at melbourne players for having beards what a ****
7. Tim Gosic. can't control bias and is extremely unlikeable
8. Terry Wallace. Makes big calls that are simplistic to try and stay relevant. Takes too much credt for any success his two ex teams have had
9. John Ralph. Slimey. Deliberately avoids logic. like a mini Barrett.
10. Finey. inferred that Tom Williams either fakes injury or is a pussy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back