Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1. Stephen J Peake (maybe doesn't qualify, just a part-timer on the radio . . . his bias for St.Kilda is absolute, and at odds with other St.Kilda personalities on the radio)
2. Damian Barrett (seems to take his opinion as the final word on anything. Frequently wrong)
3. Craig Hutchison (uses stats that he doesn't understand, and gets them wrong too)
4. Caroline Wilson (ugh, her interview with Matt Rendell, calling his excuse a 'cop-out' before he'd even finished explaining himself shows what a **** of a human being she is.
5. MacAvaney (retire or break up with Dennis)
6. Commetti (same, but with Macavaney)
7. Pat Smith (deliberately uninformed opinion to propogate talkback, basically AFL's version of Steve Price.)
8. Bartlett
9. Crawf (lol)
10. Brownless (just a tasteless w***er)

Luke Darcy.

Feel bad commenting in this thread though. Isn't it a bit violent/gruesome??

1. Stephen Quartermain
2. Kevin Bartlett
3. Brian Taylor
4. Dwayne Russell
5. Craig Hutchison
6. Damian Barrett
7. Eddie McGuire
8. Robert Walls
9. Hamish McLachlan
10. Last but not least..in fact the worst of the lot....Patrick Smith.

1. Eddie Maguire - Just an A grade ****.
2. Garry Lyon - Above as well as being a pea hearted fence sitter, never gets his hands dirty.
3. Graham Cornes - I hate Port. I hate Victorians. I love the Crows. Based his whole career on it.
4. Stephen Rowe - I've met people with an extra chromosome that are smarter than him.
5. Brian Taylor - Repetitively unfunny.
6. Robert Walls - Obvious is not an obvious enough word for him. He is post obvious.
7. Gerard Healy - Just can't explain why, just do.
8. Leigh Matthews - Bit of a controversial one, but just think he's getting too old and due to his status no one is willing to pull him up on some of the crap he spouts.
9. Hutchy - No explanation required.
10. Hamish McLachlan - see thread on main board.

1: Dwayne Russell
2: Hamish McLauchlan
3: Tom Harley
4: Mark Robinson
5: Robert Walls
6: Patrick Smith
7: Andrew Hamilton (Courier Mail)
8: Rebecca Wilson
9: Alastair Lynch
10: David King (Always biased against us)

With Eddie Maguire you'd have to add Graham Cornes - (we've heard his constant message - Vics bad). BUT all AFL reporters share the same problem. They start out as players, become coaches, then media personalities / reporters. They have lots of contacts but they still think of themselves as part of the group, not reporters, outside, reporting on the group. They often end of saying stuff that boils down to "I know what Team X have planned but I'm not telling!" In other words, "I've got a secret!" How does that help me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

test
greenwe.jpg

Brian Taylor, doesn't knnow players names
Eddie McGuire, obvious
Special
Delicious
Duck (shiver)

We don't get to se much footy coverage in NSW so I'll leave it there

1. Andy Maher - Annoying germ who never actually offers an opinion but merely parrots what others say.
2. Damien Barrett - See above. Like listening to Triple M....turn it off the second he comes on.
3. Hutchy - Would have been number one with daylight 2nd two years ago.
4. Breretton - Self indulgent w***er who has incredible bias
5. Dunstall - See above...seems to be involved in the wrong types of shows and whilst he gives out plenty cant take any s**t back
6. Lyon - See Dunstall
7. Bruce - Terrible terrible caller....the worst match day caller in the game 8. Commetti - Adds nothing to the match day experience...is past it and trys too hard to be humerous only to fail.
9. Kirk - See intro the other day
10. Healy - Dont respect his views on football. Think he gets a lot wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back