GLENORCHY $5.30
DEVONPORT $7.50
LAUNCESTON $16.00
HOBART $41.00
BURNIE $61.00
SOUTH LAUNCESTON $67.00
LAUDERDALE $81.00

Very interesting.

Roos were $2.05 the other day so already plenty of support for them.

For mine, if there are 5 teams that are a below $8.00 chance then I'll stand F%^&%&*!

Glenorchy can't possibly be a $5.30 chance, Tote judging them on last year's form somewhat?

Discuss ......

Have you put the house on Clarence Barge? I wonder if there are odds for the Roos going through undefeated?

I reckon Devonport will play Clarence in the Granny. Might have to check out the GF quinella odds.

My jinxing abilites when backing sides on the Tote is about the only thing that looks like stopping the Roos this year.

They've only got Flag odds and weekly matches up at this stage, Roos v Devonport would be a nice little price.

Clarence v North Hobart would be pretty tight odds for mine.

Thoughts lads?

My jinxing abilites when backing sides on the Tote is about the only thing that looks like stopping the Roos this year.

They've only got Flag odds and weekly matches up at this stage, Roos v Devonport would be a nice little price.

Clarence v North Hobart would be pretty tight odds for mine.

Thoughts lads?

Go through the e draw and Devonport have definetly been kissed on the **** by a fairy. They have the bottom 3 sides in Burnie South Launceston and Lauderdale twice more. They will have played Hobart twice by the seasons end. They play Glenorchy at home and have the Bombers also at home. So really the only game they wont go in as favourite over the next 14 weeks will be Clarence at Bellrieve. They will play it off courtesy of the soft **** draw they have been given

Go through the e draw and Devonport have definetly been kissed on the **** by a fairy. They have the bottom 3 sides in Burnie South Launceston and Lauderdale twice more. They will have played Hobart twice by the seasons end. They play Glenorchy at home and have the Bombers also at home. So really the only game they wont go in as favourite over the next 14 weeks will be Clarence at Bellrieve. They will play it off courtesy of the soft **** draw they have been given

Be that as it may, they'll still have to get past the Demons to get to Clarence in the big one.

Dunno they'll do it, but won't be disappointed if they do.

While I'm at it, Clarence have been wound in to $1.90 - plenty of money for them by the looks of it since the market was added only a week or so ago. Look like the local punters like the look of most likely doubling their money!

Be that as it may, they'll still have to get past the Demons to get to Clarence in the big one.

Dunno they'll do it, but won't be disappointed if they do.

While I'm at it, Clarence have been wound in to $1.90 - plenty of money for them by the looks of it since the market was added only a week or so ago. Look like the local punters like the look of most likely doubling their money!

Reckon you putting the dees up there on false pre-tenses Barge, beating by Glenorchy, pushed by Launceston. Not sure if they are the next best.

A depleted North Hobart lost to Glenorchy and the same North Hobart if they had their kicking boots on about a month ago may well have beaten the all conquering Roos.

If I'm wrong then so are the Tote who have them at $3.90 second favourite for the flag!

Time will tell!

Watched a bit of Devonport v Lauderdale on tv today, by Christ there's a few boys running around in black and white who haven't missed a feed!

On first impressions, I wouldn't be parting with my hard earned on them beating, or getting near for that matter, the Roos!

Watched a bit of Devonport v Lauderdale on tv today, by Christ there's a few boys running around in black and white who haven't missed a feed!

You've got that right.:D Scotty Bennents is a quality player. Funny thing is he couldn't get a game at Dodges last year but is now playing TSL seniors. Go figure

Clarence now in to $1.60 to win the flag on the Tote!

Dare say those at the Tote will be kicking home any other side to win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back