Tour De France 2014 Stage 5: Ypres - Arenberg Porte du Hainaut

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude, once you're in the car, you're allowed to take your bike helmet off. Otherwise you look like you'll be playing with the safety scissors when you get back to the hotel.

Dude, once you're in the car, you're allowed to take your bike helmet off. Otherwise you look like you'll be playing with the safety scissors when you get back to the hotel.
froome with his helmet on in the car, not taking any chances
The way he's been going, it's probably a wise decision.

Whoever wins this stage is going to have f**king earned it (and everyone else is going to be f**king unlucky)

I LOVE THE COBBLES AND THE MUD*

*of course there's no way in hell I'd ever ride them.

yikes thats sad

he looked awful though, looked as stiff as a board

Three crashes in two days... and too frail. .. see his arms!
Tomalaris predicted this.
Frrome couldn't get on with Wiggins though and forced team to drop Wiggins who could have won the tour for Sky now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three crashes in two days... and too frail. .. see his arms!
Tomalaris predicted this.
Frrome couldn't get on with Wiggins though and forced team to drop Wiggins who could have won the tour for Sky now.
Let's not forget how soft Wiggins is in the wet. I think he would have lost a fair whack of time himself anyway.

Let's not forget how soft Wiggins is in the wet. I think he would have lost a fair whack of time himself anyway.

I don't think Wiggins is particularly soft in the wet as much as he is downhill. Even moreso wet and downhill.

He did finish top 10 in Paris-Roubaix this year. Is able to hang on on the cobbles - at least in the dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back