Trent Bartlett

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by The_Flying_Egg

Well then theres one solution: don't keep Big Bart out. I wanna see him line up round 1 on the backline and attempt to do a Kingsley

I think Barts in for a big one!!!! :)
Adelaide are not exactly brimming with tall forwards.You have Beinke,Schell,Fitzgerald if he is fit,a resting ruckman like Marsh or Biglands and maybe Ian Perrie as there possible tall forwards.Beinke is to explosive on the lead and mobile for Bart.Schell is an entirely different player more lightly built and agile and Fitzgerald is also a little in this mould.If Perrie plays then maybe Bart would be a good match up for him but no more so than a Croft.There is definetly merit for Bart playing in defence on occasions but I just dont see a match up for him there.You will probably find Penny or Hunter on Bienke and a good match up for Schell if he plays would be a Hargrave or Kretiuk.The other talls would depend on how Plough decided to structure the side eg:Croft forward maybe etc.

For the record I do agree that Bart has just about earnt a spot in the side with his impressive efforts so far.

What the article failed to mention wast that Bartlett was only on Graham for a quarter and a half at which point Graham went off and didn't come back on the ground again...

:p

Originally posted by PC28
What the article failed to mention wast that Bartlett was only on Graham for a quarter and a half at which point Graham went off and didn't come back on the ground again...

:p
Trent must have been wearing his opponent repellant...;)

Graham obviously knew when he was being licked. :D

GO BARTS

Originally posted by Dogs_R_Us

Trent must have been wearing his opponent repellant...;)

Graham obviously knew when he was being licked. :D

GO BARTS

Im sure Inside Footy will give him a 10 for this performance ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back