Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
My other favourite Anime!!

Its about Vash the Stampede aka the Human Typhoon. Vash has a 60 billion dollar bounty on his head for the destruction of an entire city. Vash is a goof ball and his personality doesnt seem to suit that of a man who destroyed an entire city. He never takes the life of a human. And always tries to do the right thing by others.

Unfortunately for Vash he is chased by many bounty hunters trying to collect on him and in the end more cities end up wasted and people get killed. The other two main characters are Insurance employees, Meryl Stryfe and Milly Thompson, who were ordered to follow him and minimize the damage that seems to follow Vash everywhere he goes.

The earlier episodes are much funnier and lighter, the series gets darker and more serious from about the half way point. Its another western type anime set on a plant where humans fleeing from earth crash landed.

My other favourite Anime!!

Its about Vash the Stampede aka the Human Typhoon. Vash has a 60 billion dollar bounty on his head for the destruction of an entire city. Vash is a goof ball and his personality doesnt seem to suit that of a man who destroyed an entire city. He never takes the life of a human. And always tries to do the right thing by others.

Unfortunately for Vash he is chased by many bounty hunters trying to collect on him and in the end more cities end up wasted and people get killed. The other two main characters are Insurance employees, Meryl Stryfe and Milly Thompson, who were ordered to follow him and minimize the damage that seems to follow Vash everywhere he goes.

The earlier episodes are much funnier and lighter, the series gets darker and more serious from about the half way point. Its another western type anime set on a plant where humans fleeing from earth crash landed.
I always liked "Stun Gun Millie"; particularly her "letters home to the family". I would love to have seen an episode where "The Thompson Clan" turned up to support their sister !:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back