jiphoc

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2008
Buddy's Ego
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
OK I just saw this movie and I have to say... That was the worste movie I have seen ever. Anyone else seent it and agree or disagree?

Best comedy of 08. Love the other action/war movie parodies. Platoon, Predator, Apocalypse now. They're all in there.

was pretty funny, wasnt amazing though.
Jack Black was annoying in it. He cant really act.

I laughed quite a bit, yet walked out feeling like I was missing something. Agree Downey was fabulous - a touch of Mel Gibson in there too I think - and Tom Cruise and Nick Nolte certainly held up theie ends. Jay Barachnel (sp?) was solid too.

I laughed quite a bit, yet walked out feeling like I was missing something. Agree Downey was fabulous - a touch of Mel Gibson in there too I think - and Tom Cruise and Nick Nolte certainly held up theie ends. Jay Barachnel (sp?) was solid too.

That's what I thought too, the whole thing felt incomplete or something. Also Stiller playing the straight man of the group didn't help he's always better as an out there type character like in Dodgeball.

Downey was good but Jack Black was shithouse.

Top film - not a classic, but the movie that we all needed now. Laughed pretty hard when the director exited the set.

Just loved the Special Effects guy and the "Hollywood" attempt at adopting kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good flick, prolly 2nd best comedy I've seen this year.

GOOD:

-Tom Cruise
-Robert Downey Jnr
-Various hilarious bits

BAD:

-pretty much everything else

I must say as bad as the movie was, it did make me laugh and at the end of the day that's a lot more than most of the comedies that get released these days do. So overall i'd say it's worth watching if not for the laughs then at least you'll appreciate how good an actor Robert Downey Jnr is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back