stacksonthemill

Debutant
Oct 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Retravision Warriors, QPR
Does anyone have a couple of Footy Records from the TSL or SFL from this season that they would like to swap for some from the WAFL?

I have tried contacting the TSL and SFL to get some but they take my detais and say they will be in the mail ... but I don't think it takes 12 months to get them through the mail to Perth ... S.Wade must have received my e-mail!

I have tried contacting the TSL and SFL to get some but they take my detais and say they will be in the mail ... but I don't think it takes 12 months to get them through the mail to Perth ... S.Wade must have received my e-mail!
Yeah, not much point contacting that lot matey, you'll be in a pine box before they bother to get off their arse and reply.
They are notoriously poor in regard to that, I've heard numerous examples.
Sometimes, I do wonder if they're all that interested in promoting footy and showing goodwill for the sport here or just more interested in hobnobbing with AFL-types and getting on the box as much as possible.
You wouldn't think they'd get 500 emails a day from the regular punters to answer would you?

You may be amazed to know but your TSL Record craps over the current 'effort' by the VFL ... which makes yours the second worst.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back