TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

well that some what limits there market share used to be able to get it through my ISP iinett but service is no longer available. If fetch want to grow they need too offer there pay tv to more than optus only. So Foxtel no Rugby league confirmed lost European Champions league and La Liga to beIN (and then have the cheek too charge you an extra $25.00 if you want this one extra channel)
I think that is probably BeIN Sports setting the rate rather than Foxtel

Perhaps the only positive out of this is that Bein didn't get the rights.

There coverage of Champions League has been absolutely deplorable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so in the space of 12-18 months foxtel will have lost champions league, epl, la liga and lets not forget the serie a debacle where we never even got a game.

but here, continue to hand over boatloads of money for the a league and the Indian league, so bad players head there AFTER the a league.

just * off. utterly laughable to be caught out by optus. bein i can understand cos they clearly want all the rights, but optus? what a joke.

Considering they lost out on the NRL talks, really surprising they didn't outbid Optus. Especially as the Premier League is pretty much part of their DNA.

Might have heard of Fetch, but slim to zero chance of actually getting it. Primarily because I'm not even with Optus.

Fetch has a set top box thing does it not? Should still be able to watch on TV's but will use up data unless you are with Optus for internet presumably.

This is a disaster. How does Fetch TV go if you want to tape a game and watch it the next morning rather than watching it at 3am?

Some sports on BeIN, some on Fetch TV and some on Foxtel. Just a disaster for the average consumer. Need to be able to cherry pick packages on one set top box.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back