TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t really have much interest in A-League so no real desire for Paramount+ atm, but do currently share family accounts for Kayo, Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, Disney+, and HBO Max (via smartDNS), plus just upgraded my Apple TV so 12 months free Apple+

also free Optus Sport via phone, MLB TV single club sub, and subbed to Youtube Premium….

sheesh!

Will probably still sub during UCL playing months…consumer sucker is me…

This is getting hard as a football consumer. I do miss the Foxtel days where you could change games with ease and mostly everything was in the one place. Felt there was a lot more causal viewers back then too, the matchday threads here were certainly a lot more active with a full page at times dedicated to GOALLL!!! 😋

im bemused as to why optus sunk all this money into getting the rights, infrastructure and finally nailing their broadcast to just let it go? they have what, 1 more season of the premier league, and then what? having the combo of the premier league and the ucl works, but if they let both go, it's all for nothing from optus i would think.

I ditched my foxtel sub because it was too expensive but now it's basically the same costs.

Someone needs to come up with an all in one subscription service.
If only Optus kept the CL rights, but also added the 2 domestic cup comps on top of the EPL.

Don’t really have much
Updating the thread title.

Is this correct for the upcoming season?

EPL on Optus.
CL, EL and ECL and Super Cup on Stan.
FA Cup and Community Shield on ESPN.
League Cup and Championship on BeINSports.

A League on Paramount +

im bemused as to why optus sunk all this money into getting the rights, infrastructure and finally nailing their broadcast to just let it go? they have what, 1 more season of the premier league, and then what? having the combo of the premier league and the ucl works, but if they let both go, it's all for nothing from optus i would think.

It's all these stupid blind auctions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kayo is only $25, less than half the price.

Optus is free if your phone is with Optus, or $10.
yes i like kayo more and it is surprisingly if anyone disagrees.

i think i paid 99$ for the year on optus. excellent value. i thought about signing up to an optus plan but itd more more expensive ($45/month plan)

Sportsflick may have lost out on the CL rights to Stan but they won't be too concerned after securing K-League, UAE League, Chinese Super League & UEFA women's champion league rights.

Well worth the $14.99/month fee for the true football connoisseurs among us.

I wonder if anyone has actually signed up to see if it’s legit? It gives off really fake vibes like you’ll sign up and discover that it’s a pr0n site.

I order if anyone has actually signed up to see if it’s legit? It gives off really fake vibes like you’ll sign up and discover that it’s a pr0n site.

A pr0n site you say? What's the link to sign up?

Ill let my mates know.

I went into their forum section through the website and the few posts I did read was full of complaints about the quality, frame rate and one saying that they can’t access games on demand. Sounds like a real winner.

I went into their forum section through the website and the few posts I did read was full of complaints about the quality, frame rate and one saying that they can’t access games on demand. Sounds like a real winner.
Not what you want when you're watching pr0n :tearsofjoy:

Updating the thread title.

Is this correct for the upcoming season?

EPL on Optus.
CL, EL and ECL and Super Cup on Stan.
FA Cup and Community Shield on ESPN.
League Cup and Championship on BeINSports.
You do know that there are leagues outside of England that people watch, right? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back