Discussion TWP Competitions: Feedback & Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Teamworks Performance Competitions Feedback & Suggestions

AFL team merged with country, was done last year during the World Cup.

All are good ideas, and if people aren't interested in the idea, they don't need to enter. My concern is you don't want to reach a point where people aren't entering because they don't want to win a jumper they're not interested in having made. E.g. AFL 150th - if I won it, I wouldn't be interested in getting the jumper made, as I've got others I'd rather do.

However I also think, if you win a comp, THAT is the jumper that gets printed, not some other choice. This should be the overriding thing: it's a competition, not "here's a free voucher for a custom footy jumper".

Agree with what you said above. I would rather only Richmond ones if I win get made, but I designed it so whatever team it is I am proud to get it made. Althouhg I have a preference, my other teams may just look better.

You could have team secific comps, maybe 3 groups of 6, so one comp is a clash jumper on eg. Rich.STK.Haw.WB.GWS.Fre and designs have to be on these teams, then another one could be another 6 and so on. So then we are guaranteed to have differnet teams winning and people may have more chance of winnign thier teams jumper. Just a thought it can be arranged much better of course.

If you win the jumper that won should be the one getting made I agree with that. If it was a free footy jumer of any kind then a lot of people would make designs that they wouldnt necessarily use / want. So they would use it to gain a different jumper.. By all means if I had the choice every time I would go TIGERS but the best design should win and be made... maybe one comp can have a knockout tournament, or people sign up and make different jumpers or each round. User who wins the most gets any jumper they liked made... this comp could even be a season long thing that runs in th bakground of others. Every week a user designs a NEW jersey based on a theme and then goes head on with 1 or 3 more users. End of season winner gets whatever they want... that is an idea only and more of a battle type thing with a reward...

Thoughts on above? Or how it could work better cos I can see it being very fun and everyone creating more jumpers on a weekly basis and getting a great reward at the end.

My concern is you don't want to reach a point where people aren't entering because they don't want to win a jumper they're not interested in having made. E.g. AFL 150th - if I won it, I wouldn't be interested in getting the jumper made, as I've got others I'd rather do.

exactly

imo it would be quite rare for the winning jumper to be the jumper the winner wants made most, so why force them to get that jumper made up?

Some more,
I like celebration games, or milestones maybe.
- Design a jumper on a players milestone?
- Or AFL 150 years, although last year...
- A team's ???th year in the comp
- Club Games Record Jumpers/Goalkicking Records
- Player retiring jumper...
- Something like the Hawks NZ/Kokoda, maybe a team merges with a country... or team jumer for thier pre season trip. ie Collingwood / Arizona
A lot of those ideas would be hard without being able to use any proper logos....

None of them need proper logos. None of them.... do not know what you mean/

If you don't like the rules, don't enter the competition.

Reeks of greed if you ask me.

The idea that someone wouldn't want their winning jumper made is mind boggling, I can certainly understand the fact that there would be a different design you would prefer. But those aren't the rules, you get the winning jumper - for FREE. No one is forcing anyone to enter, so if you don't like the topic - don't enter, get over it because it is no loss for you.

These comments would have to be a little bit frustrating for a business giving away their merchandise for free.

None of them need proper logos. None of them.... do not know what you mean/
I just thought some of those ideas required/would benefit from the use of copyrighted logos. Guess I was wrong.

If you don't like the rules, don't enter the competition.

i won't be

Reeks of greed if you ask me.

lulwat

The idea that someone wouldn't want their winning jumper made is mind boggling,

agree, which is probably why no one has suggested that

These comments would have to be a little bit frustrating for a business giving away their merchandise for free.

I would've thought it would be advantageous for teamworks, if someone planned on wearing the winning jumper, they'd probably wear a jumper they liked better more, resulting in more free advertising for teamworks

Teamworks are generous enough to give out custom made jumpers every 2 weeks and you're whinging about it? I would have thought you'd be grateful that they are giving some extra incentive to competitions.

If you want your beloved ochre jumper made up, fork out the $45....

There will be a competition soon to come up with the best shorts design, the winner of that will win a jumper of their choice, just to please all you haters.

Teamworks are generous enough to give out custom made jumpers every 2 weeks and you're whinging about it? I would have thought you'd be grateful that they are giving some extra incentive to competitions.

im not whinging about them giving out custom jumpers

i think its been absolutely brilliant what they've done

im just pointing out what, imo, is a major flaw in the competitions

If you want your beloved ochre jumper made up, fork out the $45....

i'm not going to win one of these so the ochre has nothing to do with it

besides, theres a lot of things i would buy before the ochre

Well I'm sorry you don't agree with the rules we've set mate.

maybe an all-stars jumper design comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with the superbowl coming up perhaps design a football jumper for one of the 32 NFL teams, or an NFL shirt for one of the 17.5 AFL teams

Can TWP produce a 'lace up' style guernsey?
Not a jumper with fake stitching on the front but something the resembles the older 70's style?

Rather than digging up the competition threads, I'll put my post in here.

Just got home for lunch and had a nice surprise waiting for me in my mail box. Received my Australia guernsey and Australian International Rules guernsey/shirt. All I can say is the quality is second to none, sizing perfect and that I am extremely happy with the finished product.

Well done to all involved!

Sounds absolutley awesome, can we some some photos mate whenever?

Yeah I understand, still pretty cool to see what they look like. Look forward to it thanks.

Glad you're happy mate.

maybe with the super rugby competition starting up in the next 2 weeks a super rugby jumper orientated design would be a good competition. many of the current designs lack some creativity, or are actually quite rubbish (the new sharks jersey comes to mind). designs could be for the whole competition or just for Australian conference teams. could be a good idea.

Here are some photos guys. Took them wearing the jumpers so you can get a better idea of how they fit (perfect). :thumbsu:

aus1.jpg

aus2ip.jpg

They look sick :thumbsu:

Looks unfrocking believable seriously dude. Can not wait for mine. I am definatley using teamworks for all my custom gear. Are shorts availble too? Any idea Kerr on how custom and what can be on them. Any images from teamworks of thier Previous short designs. Thanks for the uPloads

Pretty much anything sports related, they make. From bags to hoodies to apparel from any sport. Top quality aswell.

I've got shorts and they are awesome, might put a photo up sometime.

Fully customizable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back