U/16s 2009 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: U/16s 2009

wouldve been nice to get a win but doesnt really matter we know we can beat them in finals when it counts

6 goals up at quarter time,
what happened ?
why do you state you can still beat them ?
like you reckon your still better then them yeah ?
albans got smashed :( wtf

GROVIE WON, tips for moi.

Ammos O Nine

well done to inva, beating OG, now west actually have a chance of 2nd spot if they win their next 2 games. will be tough tho against park and leopold

6 goals up at quarter time,
what happened ?
why do you state you can still beat them ?
like you reckon your still better then them yeah ?
albans got smashed :( wtf

GROVIE WON, tips for moi.

Ammos O Nine
they lifted in the last 3 and we dropped our intensity. Weve beaten em before and if we play our best with a full team in we can definitely beat them.

Albans lost my mate said :p.
yeah we got smashed
We only had 18 to start with and then toddy rodgers was injured in the 1st quaarter so we only had 17 and then end of the 2nd we had anotehr injured so we played the 2nd half with 16

but credit to drysy they played soo good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shiiiiiiiiiit thats alright, are inva in finals now ?
did you beat park today ?

Ammos O Nine

umm nah inva cant make finals, we lost to park today by bout 20 points, we played alright tho i thought, the umps didnt help in the last quarter either but ahwell, cant change what happened now.

umm nah inva cant make finals, we lost to park today by bout 20 points, we played alright tho i thought, the umps didnt help in the last quarter either but ahwell, cant change what happened now.

so whos gonna play who in first week of finals for div 2 ?
Bell Park V OG
G West V Banno/Pold?

who do we reckon is gonna play each other first week of finals for div 1 ?

so whos gonna play who in first week of finals for div 2 ?
Bell Park V OG
G West V Banno/Pold?

who do we reckon is gonna play each other first week of finals for div 1 ?
umm yeh probably Park v OG
and GWSP v leopold because banno lost newtown today and i dont think they can make finals after that loss soo it they are the teams playing finals.
and if OG lose next week and west win, we will be 2nd on the ladder.

i reckon it will be drysdale v south barwon
and ammos v joeys
only saying ammos in 3rd spot because drysdale smashed them last time. but use could win so, not too sure

ammos and drysy have to fight it out to get a top two spot
south are definatly top two i think
yeah use and drysy are both 4 points clear of south but they play marys this week which should be a 10-15 goal win will which most likely put there % above drysy and ammos depending on who loses.

so yah who every wins our of ammos and drysy gets top spot and loser most likely gets 3rd :thumbsu:

yeah use and drysy are both 4 points clear of south but they play marys this week which should be a 10-15 goal win will which most likely put there % above drysy and ammos depending on who loses.

so yah who every wins our of ammos and drysy gets top spot and loser most likely gets 3rd :thumbsu:
unless we get a draw with good old drys;)

yeah, maybe no skippa for this week !
should be a test against the drysdale boys, quick and tough.
playing for top spot means alot though !!

Ammos O Nine

sorry
he would be a 5 or 6 goal difference to any side
and i rekon he would domiante drysy cause i couldnt think of who could shut him down.

lol yeah, he runs the team best hands there is.
nearly got a full in team though so should give drysy a run for there money even without sheahan cant guarantee a win though !

Ammos O Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back