U/16s 2009 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i agree with the joeys guy who made the post a week ago TOTALLY, and in my reply i even said , u can never blame umpires, like get on with it.

but fellas, not saying south should not of won, but f.ck the umpires were VERY poor, 7 bull free kicks awarded in the final quarter, 3 infront of goal...and even the marks they were paying, there were 2 infront of goal to south in the 1st that resulted in a goal, , i would barley say the player held on to it.so thats 5 crappy goals....u could hear the south officials even saying how ridicules it was and they were on the receiving end. but o well, soth were deserved winners and to there credit came back after being WAY out of the game at half time. Football is 4 quarters not 2.

who would agree, the keras to south (from joeys) trade was HUGE in Joeys not winning the flag and South winning it?

also in that type of talking, the Howling to South (from bannockburn) move....this move with the keras move could be worth 14 points.

i think the divi 1 overview is pretty clear... in the end
SOUTH - to strong for too long...there best footy was for 4 quarters. and there best footy vs joeys or ammos best footy was better. if south won the quarter they would of won by more then when ammos or a joeys won the quarter....thats the difference i think between the 2 teams. and in saying that joeys best footy was better the ammos, ammos were too cold to often in quarters.and then same with joeys. joeys vs south, were 40 points down and 30 points down in 2 dif gams and lost....enough said

who would agree, the keras to south (from joeys) trade was HUGE in Joeys not winning the flag and South winning it?

also in that type of talking, the Howling to South (from bannockburn) move....this move with the keras move could be worth 14 points.

i think the divi 1 overview is pretty clear... in the end
SOUTH - to strong for too long...there best footy was for 4 quarters. and there best footy vs joeys or ammos best footy was better. if south won the quarter they would of won by more then when ammos or a joeys won the quarter....thats the difference i think between the 2 teams. and in saying that joeys best footy was better the ammos, ammos were too cold to often in quarters.and then same with joeys. joeys vs south, were 40 points down and 30 points down in 2 dif gams and lost....enough said

ahhh love a good old opinion.
hate south but congrats boys on a granny,
heard it was umpires but ehhh.
thought we where a bit unlucky didnt reap the rewards of our season neither did drysdale but thats just how it goes .

lol north shore's premiership was a joke they played divi 5 shoulda been divi 4 they smashed teams all ****ing season won it by 97 points but kutos kutos.

Thats it for bigfooty i'm off to bfl go ammos 16's for div 1 premiership i know beardsell and easty will get on this s**t but with al hickey, j davies, j saunders, s dixon, r ferguson, g fallaw, j pickering, n quail, l nilon,
NO ONE will stop these boys.

lol north shore's premiership was a joke they played divi 5 shoulda been divi 4 they smashed teams all ****ing season won it by 97 points but kutos kutos.

Thats it for bigfooty i'm off to bfl go ammos 16's for div 1 premiership i know beardsell and easty will get on this s**t but with al hickey, j davies, j saunders, s dixon, r ferguson, g fallaw, j pickering, n quail, l nilon,
cept west when we knock of the divi one flag in an amazing jump from divi 2 to divi 1;) haha jkksss

i heard saunders and fallaw are playing 18s
+
joeys have
p eastman r kershaw p cleary j hovey x katos t atkins p paliouras and prob a few more, it aint just a one horse race.

that would make it pretty interesting but did george get really get 14 weeks anyway?

nah it depends what fallaw wants to do, he got a vic letter so he might play 16's
and if saunders plays 18's for school he probably wont train but still play some games,
will be a major drop out for em but he won our runners up and killed blokes in div 1 this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back