U/16s 2009 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you did beat us once we'll give you that but i still reckon we are a better side and deserved to win today

i dont count our first win both teams had major outs.
i believe we where still the team to win the grand final we had beaten south before and only needed to get a first quarter on them and they get rattled there full of individuals.

today i believed if we converted with our scoring shots in the second and third quarter we would have won by alot but i suppose the wind and just thats the way footy goes.
i still reckon were a better side but ay guess we will never know :(

and they had 6 falcons out mate you dont even know your s**t

Dont know my s**t?
Tay Adams, Tom Kingston, Riley Kershew, Xav Katoes, Josh Hovey, Patrick Eastman, Pat Cleary, Phil Paliouras...thats eight players. 8 falcons.

And to you saying you beat everyone in division one, so did St Josephs, incluiding you with a full side.....makes them a better team don't you think?

kcking 3 goals in junk time when they had 17 players on the ground and the victorian captain off, two from cheap free kicks, you were never in controle of the game and never going to win. Just like against South Barwon last week. Maybe You guys play on egos instead of talent. I have a feeling if you guys played as good as you talked yourself and your season up you may have won.

Dont know my s**t?
Tay Adams, Tom Kingston, Riley Kershew, Xav Katoes, Josh Hovey, Patrick Eastman, Pat Cleary, Phil Paliouras...thats eight players. 8 falcons.

And to you saying you beat everyone in division one, so did St Josephs, incluiding you with a full side.....makes them a better team don't you think?

kcking 3 goals in junk time when they had 17 players on the ground and the victorian captain off, two from cheap free kicks, you were never in controle of the game and never going to win. Just like against South Barwon last week. Maybe You guys play on egos instead of talent. I have a feeling if you guys played as good as you talked yourself and your season up you may have won.
just leave it,
we were the better side today, and thats what it comes down to, they mightve been the better side all year, but we were the better side on the day.

you cant really say who was the best team in divi 1 because the top 4 were all very close and it just depended who played better on the day

i think drysdale were the best team in it but they played 2 bad games for the year and they didnt even make it past the first round soo all round it was just way too close to say who was better

Dont know my s**t?

Why did you edit this?
say something wrong?
if we converted in the second quarter we would have been up by about 2 goals and maybe even more. The victoian captain got himself sent off you cant use that as an excuse, joeys beat south in grading.
there was a need to talk we had lost 2 games all season,
knocked off everybody that everyone said we would lose to
you havent even stated who you play for and you just come on here and talk absoulete s**t.
the free kicks are free kicks mate umpires are gonna be umpires you dont see us blaming it on them dont use it as an excuse

LARA
LARA
dont say anything until both your teams make top divis and win a game.
you guys won about 3 games your hopeless i reckon youse woulda got knocked round in div 3

shut the f.u.c.k mate
we lost most of our games by like 2 goals and
our 2s are in the granny so what are you on about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did you edit this?
say something wrong?
if we converted in the second quarter we would have been up by about 2 goals and maybe even more. The victoian captain got himself sent off you cant use that as an excuse, joeys beat south in grading.
there was a need to talk we had lost 2 games all season,
knocked off everybody that everyone said we would lose to
you havent even stated who you play for and you just come on here and talk absoulete s**t.
the free kicks are free kicks mate umpires are gonna be umpires you dont see us blaming it on them dont use it as an excuse
haha i was at this game i dont know if this tom guy was at the same game but?

yeah mate considering we beat south, drysy, albans, grovie, torquay, marys, joeys and everyone in division 1 and you say we won all our games in div 2 we finished on top of the ladder,
joeys got a lead and we couldnt finish our goals,
we lost by one kick.

anglesea will beat north geelong
north just beat em two weeks ago?
but becasue anglesea beat ammos so they must be the best
arrogant p.rick

well he was playin so he'd have some idea. and i still think we were better on the day and are better even though ammos had more shots

he doesnt state who he is ,
is he even that good ?
does he even have a say for this s.hit he talks ? i talk way to much for anyones liking and a player like you can talk but i believe we deserved it as we where best team all season I BELIEVE

he doesnt state who he is ,
is he even that good ?
does he even have a say for this s.hit he talks ? i talk way to much for anyones liking and a player like you can talk but i believe we deserved it as we where best team all season I BELIEVE
fair call i would say with a full team use were the best but use never had one during the season so its hard to say that use were best all season considering you played games with 13 or 15 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back