U/16s 2009 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lara are terrible, who cares you beat them
try beating a div 1 team
f.uck off div 2
youse spent half the year in divi 2 and whenever said something about use being in divi 2 use all acted like yas had ya period so you cant go round saying f.uck of divi 2 to people

its easy to say that now but during the grading games pold and marys appeared to be better teams

pold just won as much games as us,
and we lost one game to banno with 13 kids thats we started in div 2
didnt lose a game mate
and now ended up top of the ladder on division 1.
coming over everyone including joeys, albans, torquay, south and drysy.
we have done it all in division 1.
but i guess all that matters is that premiership ay and south look in the running for it

Ammos were always going to be capable of div 1, they were killing div 2 teams at the start, so hard to say they werent looking like they could swanners. just look at there squad, they have a great lineup and proved it by beating div 1 teams, ammos dropped 1 or 2 games for the season in div 1 so whoever said "they acted like they had there periods" well they ended up walking the talk didnt they? they had reason to be, not like they were losing and saying that. this squad of ammos should always be div 1 full side, so maybe its football geelongs problem with there fixturing, maybe there has to be some sort of rule they play all sundays or all saturdays, that way come finals they dont inject a 15 plus goal team into div 2.

however my new predictions:
Div 1 South, i said winner of south and ammos will win, i think south outplayed ammos on the big stage.
Div 2 Bell Park i guess, dont no anything about div 2....
Div 3 North Geelong must win, but cant go past those Ammos 2's who always peak at the right time and proven to be a great finals side, which counts most.
dIV 4 South 2's . easily beat the unbeatable Torquay in the Semi, the only team who could beat them is Albans, depending on what side they have, albans started the year like 5-0 and then dropped of due to whatever reasons, but flogging port last week can come down to 2 things, 1 they have there side back or 2 they kept morgan to 2 goals.....i think the later.
Div 5 North Shore, i think North Shore should be ashamed winning div 5, as a gfl side and there 1sts lol
Div 6 Marys 2, but again, there playing against joeys 3's so what a pack of bullys, maybe joeys 2's have a few eligble players to drop into there side. the thing with marys is they have a string of guys who could be fringe players in div 1, so dropping massivley to div 6 is why they r doing soo well. think about it, good form div 1, bad form div 6...common...

having a look of this site as a overview, i feel there is WAAAAY too much ammos talk...and WAAAY too many ammos players on here compared to other clubs...

Ammos were always going to be capable of div 1, they were killing div 2 teams at the start, so hard to say they werent looking like they could swanners. just look at there squad, they have a great lineup and proved it by beating div 1 teams, ammos dropped 1 or 2 games for the season in div 1 so whoever said "they acted like they had there periods" well they ended up walking the talk didnt they? they had reason to be, not like they were losing and saying that. this squad of ammos should always be div 1 full side, so maybe its football geelongs problem with there fixturing, maybe there has to be some sort of rule they play all sundays or all saturdays, that way come finals they dont inject a 15 plus goal team into div 2.

Div 1 South, i said winner of south and ammos will win, i think south outplayed ammos on the big stage.
Div 3 North Geelong must win, but cant go past those Ammos 2's who always peak at the right time and proven to be a great finals side, which counts most.
dIV 4 South 2's . easily beat the unbeatable Torquay in the Semi, the only team who could beat them is Albans, depending on what side they have, albans started the year like 5-0 and then dropped of due to whatever reasons, but flogging port last week can come down to 2 things, 1 they have there side back or 2 they kept morgan to 2 goals.....i think the later.
Div 5 North Shore, i think North Shore should be ashamed winning div 5, as a gfl side and there 1sts lol
Div 6 Marys 2, but again, there playing against joeys 3's so what a pack of bullys, maybe joeys 2's have a few eligble players to drop into there side. the thing with marys is they have a string of guys who could be fringe players in div 1, so dropping massivley to div 6 is why they r doing soo well. think about it, good form div 1, bad form div 6...common...

mate who the f.uck are you !?
ahaha, knows his s**t
Div 1 - Yeah sure south wanted it way more last w.e, they came out hard and not one ammos boy played a good game. I believe if we get a start on south they would be rattled, but with the last 2 games in place it looks like ammos cant get a start, let alone havent even beat joeys yet so who knows maybe even joeys will win !?
playing for ammos of course im gonna say us though.
Div 2 - if park choke and lose that will be shocking they are like 13-1, although og didnt lose to em by that much last week, pold wont win this week, if pold win park could go in arrogant as and maybe lose
Div 3 - Anglesea may be too big for ammos 2's, there full of big bodys and ammos dont have a big go too man, always turn it on when they need to though
cough cough al hickey
Div 4 - South south south, supposively albans have stacked hard
Div 5 - Lara for an upset ! they nearly outplayed north shore for a whole half the first final and if they get the first quarter north shore will choke and just fight.
Div 6 - meh marys

ahaha, knows his s**t
Div 1 - Yeah sure south wanted it way more last w.e, they came out hard and not one ammos boy played a good game. I believe if we get a start on south they would be rattled, but with the last 2 games in place it looks like ammos cant get a start, let alone havent even beat joeys yet so who knows maybe even joeys will win !?
Div 2 - if park choke and lose that will be shocking they are like 13-1, although og didnt lose to em by that much last week, pold wont win this week, if pold win park could go in arrogant as and maybe lose
Div 3 - Anglesea may be too big for ammos 2's, there full of big bodys and ammos dont have a big go too man, always turn it on when they need to though
cough cough al hickey
Div 5 - Lara for an upset ! they nearly outplayed north shore for a whole half the first final and if they get the first quarter north shore will choke and just fight.
Div 6 - meh marys
we didnt stack hard, ya cant just stack a 2's team cause you have to have played less then half the year up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ahaha, knows his s**t
cough cough al hickey
Div 6 - meh marys

as much as i'd like to see it, i doubt it will happen. north have been too good all year for every side and even when they drop off theyre still a better side than lara. but your right if lara get an early lead north will start fights... they did it against us when we were infront of them in the 3rd quarter

yeah morgans 2 goals were both cheap free kicks in the square, in his last 2 matches against albans which were last round and first final he kicked 1 goal and 2, they just dropped 2 players onto him and port had no scoring options

yeah there was a period of like 5 games were morgan kicked like 24 goals, and the club in that time had kicked like 28....shows if u shut him down u shut the team down....

ammos lost to joeys today in div 1 at banno, commiserations, the party is now OVER! lol. so as of the resulted games SOUTH VS JOEYS

div 4 at bannockburn to (next oval) torquay beat albans, from the look of it albans wernt stacking, but seems as though it was a even contest til 3 /4 time although torquay winning on the scoreboard, which they have managed to just do all season without really performing. SOUTH VS TORQUAY

1 thing i thought i would mention, there was a game on before these 10 o clock ones and bannockburn beat south by like a goal, and god were they happy, when torquay won it looked like they didnt give a s**t, these banno boys were on major stiffies! thats whats finals is ment to be about.

yeah there was a period of like 5 games were morgan kicked like 24 goals, and the club in that time had kicked like 28....shows if u shut him down u shut the team down....

ammos lost to joeys today in div 1 at banno, commiserations, the party is now OVER! lol. so as of the resulted games SOUTH VS JOEYS

div 4 at bannockburn to (next oval) torquay beat albans, from the look of it albans wernt stacking, but seems as though it was a even contest til 3 /4 time although torquay winning on the scoreboard, which they have managed to just do all season without really performing. SOUTH VS TORQUAY

1 thing i thought i would mention, there was a game on before these 10 o clock ones and bannockburn beat south by like a goal, and god were they happy, when torquay won it looked like they didnt give a s**t, these banno boys were on major stiffies! thats whats finals is ment to be about.
yeah not blaiming the umps directly for our 2s losing but they didnt exactly help us out when it was close going into the last qtr, one of the umps sent 3 of our players off and then after the game was hugging the torquay players and shaking there hands, shows who he wanted to win

joeys played good today but ammos didnt convert the opportunities into goals which cost them alot

both ammos 1s and 2s where knocked out today congratulations to joeys and anglsea just the better teams on the day my pick is

South Barwon to beat Joeys

North to beat Anglsea

grand final predictions
DIV 1
south v joeys - watched joeys play today they played real good and i dont think any1 would want south win it lol

DIV 2
parkers v pold - if their midfield fires they could win in a upset, + they will have to tag stacky which is bell park

DIV 3
north v anglesea - have been best team all year dont see why the would stop now

DIV 4
southbarwon 2 v torquay 2 - quite easily have had a great 2nd half because of there 1s having a full team with no kids missing out on rep footy has just made them stronger

DIV 5
north shore v lara 2 - unless they play there worst game ever i cant see them losing it

DIV 6
dont know anything about this division but marys should win it

both ammos 1s and 2s where knocked out today congratulations to joeys and anglsea just the better teams on the day my pick is

North to beat Anglsea

Or the better team all season won, considering Ammos won half there games in division 2 and when they were in division 1, Joeys lost the same amount of games as them; South 2 times, 1 Ammos with 8 falcons out.

Or the better team all season won, considering Ammos won half there games in division 2 and when they were in division 1, Joeys lost the same amount of games as them; South 2 times, 1 Ammos with 8 falcons out.

ok mate we beat everyteam that played in division one so u cant keep using that excuse

yeah mate considering we beat south, drysy, albans, grovie, torquay, marys, joeys and everyone in division 1 and you say we won all our games in div 2 we finished on top of the ladder,
joeys got a lead and we couldnt finish our goals,
we lost by one kick.

anglesea will beat north geelong

North to beat Anglsea

ammos kicking 5 13 :(:(:(:(

ammos 2's shoulda also won.
anglesea to beat north,
joeys to beat south
lara to beat north shore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back