Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee your as good a ranter as I am. I'm telling you what I think, and I'm telling you that the odds of something happening exactly like us somewhere else is so beyond chance you can't even put an odds figure on it.

Point every thing somewhere else would have to fit exactly like earth and if it happened a split second later or a million years later? Do you see what I mean. Maybe not .

I'm telling you that there are things on this planet we don't know about, and there are explanations for things that people see but can't explain, there are , things in the ocean we have no clue about, if you want to get angry because I don't believe in fantasy or gigantic maybes' thats your problem , open minded? Well I'm open minded, where are these things that "the believers" think are here, or imagine they are, I have never seen one ounce of proof.
And if you go into the area 51 bullshit or the 1947 , so called aliens then you've been watching too much fox documentaries, ancient aliens or the preppers.
I detect a little agro in your post, that's fine, I'll believe when there's proof , and real proof , not stories of aliens landing on top of cars in the middle of the Nullabor , the 50's movies , well they certainly got the alien bulldust operating and before that, Orson Wells did a play on War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells, and scared the living daylights out of thousands of Americans that "thought it was happening" believers I guess.
One thing to contemplate, this thing we live in is beyond our imaginations , its so big, it is so big, for anything to get here that would suggest to me, that they would be far far advanced to do it, and we wouldn't want them .
I just think if development on another planet, in the same time frame is almost impossible, ahead or behind, the possibility for me is zilch, but I know people who almost wish it to be true, maybe thats what people do when they have no proof of something they want to happen.
Now if something does turn up, I will acknowledge your fact.

We can discuss it while waiting to be placed on the Alien dinner plate, after being farmed and fattened up!

Oh that 'd be nasty.

PS... Remember, whether there is some life somewhere else in the universe (s) is not what I'm arguing about, there may be.
But god knows where or how far or if . But they aren't here , and in time we are just a piddle in the ocean, and will be gone.
If something ever comes here before the Sun burns out , we maybe will have been extinct 50 million years.

Geelong road between Melbourne and Geelong, you mean? Near Avalon? I don't ask because of Avalon airport, I ask because there was a military base there a while back.

Yes sir , that's the area I was talking about. That's where my Dad saw the strange light probably in the mid eighties.

Gee your as good a ranter as I am. I'm telling you what I think, and I'm telling you that the odds of something happening exactly like us somewhere else is so beyond chance you can't even put an odds figure on it.

Point every thing somewhere else would have to fit exactly like earth and if it happened a split second later or a million years later? Do you see what I mean. Maybe not .

I'm telling you that there are things on this planet we don't know about, and there are explanations for things that people see but can't explain, there are , things in the ocean we have no clue about, if you want to get angry because I don't believe in fantasy or gigantic maybes' thats your problem , open minded? Well I'm open minded, where are these things that "the believers" think are here, or imagine they are, I have never seen one ounce of proof.
And if you go into the area 51 bullshit or the 1947 , so called aliens then you've been watching too much fox documentaries, ancient aliens or the preppers.
I detect a little agro in your post, that's fine, I'll believe when there's proof , and real proof , not stories of aliens landing on top of cars in the middle of the Nullabor , the 50's movies , well they certainly got the alien bulldust operating and before that, Orson Wells did a play on War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells, and scared the living daylights out of thousands of Americans that "thought it was happening" believers I guess.
One thing to contemplate, this thing we live in is beyond our imaginations , its so big, it is so big, for anything to get here that would suggest to me, that they would be far far advanced to do it, and we wouldn't want them .
I just think if development on another planet, in the same time frame is almost impossible, ahead or behind, the possibility for me is zilch, but I know people who almost wish it to be true, maybe thats what people do when they have no proof of something they want to happen.
Now if something does turn up, I will acknowledge your fact.

We can discuss it while waiting to be placed on the Alien dinner plate, after being farmed and fattened up!

Oh that 'd be nasty.
Your rant went for nearly 40 lines so yes you are the king of ranting I just responded to someone who was claiming personal opinion as fact which took 16 lines which is not a rant.
You are saying there are things on this planet that cannot be explained oceans etc but this would also include aliens/ufos/other human-like life beings in our universe. Yet your are claiming one is unexplainable but the other is explainable so who here is the one using their imagination.
You are saying the odds of something happening exactly like us is so beyond chance then why are we here and if we were not here then what would be. Add in the chances of us being destroyed by forces beyond our control and then add in the chances of us being destroyed by our own creations the idea that there only could be 1 is dumb.
There is no aggro in my post just another one of your imagined opinions. The aggro which you attached to would have been my post which I couldn't believe someone could be serious as a know-all on something they know little about. The alien/ufo agenda does not start in the 50's. Maybe do some proper research open the closed mind, you would still have an opinion but atleast it would be a well informed opinion.
You are closed minded you have clearly shown by your posts that you have a fear of aliens/ufos. Someone been watching too many aliens/predator movies, see your imagination. Your mind is closed because of this fear.
If something doesn't turn up does not mean it doesn't exist only your opinion it doesn't exist.

300 years, no, the first diving suits were in use around then. Not so open-faced, but hardly a big stretch of the imagination from what was in use.
I thought the first was in the 1900s well then looks like you.debunked another ancient alien proof.

Your rant went for nearly 40 lines so yes you are the king of ranting I just responded to someone who was claiming personal opinion as fact which took 16 lines which is not a rant.
You are saying there are things on this planet that cannot be explained oceans etc but this would also include aliens/ufos/other human-like life beings in our universe. Yet your are claiming one is unexplainable but the other is explainable so who here is the one using their imagination.
You are saying the odds of something happening exactly like us is so beyond chance then why are we here and if we were not here then what would be. Add in the chances of us being destroyed by forces beyond our control and then add in the chances of us being destroyed by our own creations the idea that there only could be 1 is dumb.
There is no aggro in my post just another one of your imagined opinions. The aggro which you attached to would have been my post which I couldn't believe someone could be serious as a know-all on something they know little about. The alien/ufo agenda does not start in the 50's. Maybe do some proper research open the closed mind, you would still have an opinion but atleast it would be a well informed opinion.
You are closed minded you have clearly shown by your posts that you have a fear of aliens/ufos. Someone been watching too many aliens/predator movies, see your imagination. Your mind is closed because of this fear.
If something doesn't turn up does not mean it doesn't exist only your opinion it doesn't exist.

I THINK I'VE ANSWERED THIS ONE , BUT JUST CAUGHT IT AGAIN, caps!!???

Look I just got on to rave about other things football, but got the space ship stuff again.
Look if I sound like a knowall well I 'm not its just that I look and see nothing , I haven't ever seen a space craft ot some weird phenomonen, I know some who have, but said they didn't know what it was.

Mt father for one.

I just don't see the evidence and the imagination is a real confuser.

Military do stuff in all places around the world that we have no idea about.

You don't know any more or less than I.

You and I don't know what the hell this thing is we live on.

Science theorises all the time, perhaps they really are only guessing at what their fancy in space
probes with telescopes are sending back, they are sending back stuff, but never forget time and distance.

Now you could be right , Aliens could be here, I 've never seen one, only fantasies of those who believe,

If I see a large black dog, and I 've seen a couple , I know it is a black dog.

But I haven't seen an Alien or a space visiter , but then again none of us have seen everything on earth either.

So the logic that something is out there, is fine and real , if or what, but that's just the logic of chance, when we see something , then that will be fine too, I mean all of us, but I just don't think we will, and I would prefer people hunting imaginations to put their effort and money into medical science.

Now I must go back and see if my team is getting over run!

I THINK I'VE ANSWERED THIS ONE , BUT JUST CAUGHT IT AGAIN, caps!!???

Look I just got on to rave about other things football, but got the space ship stuff again.
Look if I sound like a knowall well I 'm not its just that I look and see nothing , I haven't ever seen a space craft ot some weird phenomonen, I know some who have, but said they didn't know what it was.

Mt father for one.

I just don't see the evidence and the imagination is a real confuser.

Military do stuff in all places around the world that we have no idea about.

You don't know any more or less than I.

You and I don't know what the hell this thing is we live on.

Science theorises all the time, perhaps they really are only guessing at what their fancy in space
probes with telescopes are sending back, they are sending back stuff, but never forget time and distance.

Now you could be right , Aliens could be here, I 've never seen one, only fantasies of those who believe,

If I see a large black dog, and I 've seen a couple , I know it is a black dog.

But I haven't seen an Alien or a space visiter , but then again none of us have seen everything on earth either.

So the logic that something is out there, is fine and real , if or what, but that's just the logic of chance, when we see something , then that will be fine too, I mean all of us, but I just don't think we will, and I would prefer people hunting imaginations to put their effort and money into medical science.

Now I must go back and see if my team is getting over run!
See now you are moving away from stating something as being fact and more as your own personal opinion. If you stated that at the start I would not have replied to your original post. I don't know more or less than you is another one of your personal opinions. I do know more.

Last edited:
See now you are moving away from stating something as being fact and more as your own personal opinion. If you stated that at the start I would not have replied to your original post. I don't know more or less than you is another one of your personal opinions. I do know more.

And I doubt it in the extreme.

Good luck with your space exploration.

Oh my team won.

And I doubt it in the extreme.

Good luck with your space exploration.

Oh my team won.
You began stating something as fact but now admit it was personal opinion, thanks to me, so I won. We are all non-physical beings living in a physical body, the fact that I know what I am but you don't know what you are, also make me the winner. I look forward to death because I know life goes on after this, whereas most people fear death, also makes me the winner
You can 'doubt in the extreme' all you like, but that is is still your own personal opinion and this is all you have. I on the other hand choose to experience things for myself, have faith in my own mind, my own senses and my own instincts to know what is real or not. Pity for you, you don't use yours.
Thanks for the support on the space exploration because yes I will continue to explore space, as well as different realities, meet different beings. What a lucky person I am.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a designed ruse, a trap. Seriously don't believe it. Can I emphasize it anymore? Will anyone take me seriously, genuinely? Remember this.....The entity known as GG.exe has never lied ever, in his life, nor online where %99.9999999 of the web population find it so easy to lie. But only GG Exe never does. So trust me and not NASA.

NASA is a known fraud. Aliens do not exist. If they claim it, don't believe it. Seriously don't.

WTF

If they exist people want NASA to confirm it as everyone knows they are hiding it , but when they may be coming out and admitting it people still think it is a lie!

o_O

They just need to land here and be done with it but i doubt this will happen because i reckon they are unable to live here or stay for any length of time due to our atmosphere and airborne bacteria every human is immune to as well as Water.

That is not to say they do not exist though some where out there.

WTF

If they exist people want NASA to confirm it as everyone knows they are hiding it , but when they may be coming out and admitting it people still think it is a lie!

o_O

They just need to land here and be done with it but i doubt this will happen because i reckon they are unable to live here or stay for any length of time due to our atmosphere and airborne bacteria every human is immune to as well as Water.

That is not to say they do not exist though some where out there.
They don't exist!

It's a designed ruse, a trap. Seriously don't believe it. Can I emphasize it anymore? Will anyone take me seriously, genuinely? Remember this.....The entity known as GG.exe has never lied ever, in his life, nor online where %99.9999999 of the web population find it so easy to lie. But only GG Exe never does. So trust me and not NASA.

You're a ******* weirdo GG, but I am strangely drawn to you. Don't ask me why.

What I do know though, is that any information, true or false, would be released to serve ulterior agendas and not to serve the populace.

That's what I'm saying too.

OK OK, you've got me listening.
Can you put some meat on the bone and I am keen to hear what you have?

Most information that comes forward does so for a reason and is massaged to a fit.
Knowing there is to be a fit, only one question remains; What is that fit?

OK OK, you've got me listening.
Can you put some meat on the bone and I am keen to hear what you have?

Most information that comes forward does so for a reason and is massaged to a fit.
Knowing there is to be a fit, only one question remains; What is that fit?
When I get home I'll put some meat on the table for you.

Basically, it's the evil Jesuits trying to eradicate the importance of God. Man just a number. Evolution not God. Heliocentricity not geocentricity. Etc.

OK. Draw the line to connect dots for us GG.

In my case and when it comes to the whole UFO saga, the notion of us being spied on from ground zero (earth) doesn't really make sense.
That's not to say that there may not be a case for it, but on face value, it just seems like there may be vastly better ways for superior intelligences to go about their ways, than to hide their crafts behind clouds to spot up what we here on earth are up to.

So whichever way, who do the stories serve and for what ultimate reason?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back