Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of noise coming out for UFO authenticated sightings.

Are we being primed for a reveal or to get our pants pulled down?
what do you mean by this?

Why cover up a secret balloon test with a balloon excuse.
Roswell still leaves a lot to the imagination.

Here are people from the inside coming out and telling what they know, and still you are quoting Roswell? The information is there, however the media is not interested in following it through. Instead we are more concerned about the latest appalling Star Wars money grab.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...t/news-story/b12343e399c9039105bc929a11121de4

When the aliens come I won't be holding a welcome sign out for them.... I'll be packing up my 4b and going out bush... doubt they would travel x amount of light years to sit down at the mcg and watch a game of footy...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those of you interested in UFO's "secureteam10" is a great youtube site. He posts a lot of interesting videos.

One of his latest.

Thought I would add another one.

Last edited:
The shadow government's psy-ops fooling the world has begun in earnest with the topic of "aliens".

Be wary of believing any of it. Not like anyone will listen to me, but it's all BS. C'mon people!

Next step for the war on terror surely ?
What greater fear than an extraterrestrial one.

The shadow government's psy-ops fooling the world has begun in earnest with the topic of "aliens".

Be wary of believing any of it. Not like anyone will listen to me, but it's all BS. C'mon people!
I think the timing is interesting.
“It’s a new year, let’s drip feed it out there”
Slowly slowly catch the monkey

I do believe there are "aliens" out there... But don't think they have visited.... otherwise we would be exterminated and/or slaves.
There are hundreds of rock paintings and geoglyths that has me believing we have been visited.

There are hundreds of rock paintings and geoglyths that has me believing we have been visited.
Why would they stay hidden? It's like England discovering australia and the aboriginals but just hiding in the bushes and watching... unless we are like a intergalactic zoo where aliens come look at the primitive humans?

Asteroids & Meteorites seem to be getting a good run of late also, so far as psy-op distractions go.

Destroy an entire city with some new fangled secret technology & blame it on an asteroid.
I think a large asteroid striking earth is a very real threat.
In saying that, I have thought the same as you, it's the perfect cover to strike at someone from space and blame it on debri or an asteroid. I heard it mentioned once that weather could one day be used as a weapon against other nations. You can't really blame your neighbour when a twister rolls through your city.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back