Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

There are hundreds of rock paintings and geoglyths that has me believing we have been visited.
f4d1a186af4b737bfb402ddbccef1338--the-aliens-ancient-aliens.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
677a311d8d240747292f97dd82fa742f--ancient-mysteries-ancient-aliens.jpg

cdf07045cd819c38058cc3a4a75fc7a0--ancient-egypt-ancient-aliens.jpg

Someone has definitely visited us in the past. Either that or they were terrible artists who were also high.

Why would they stay hidden?
Its a bloody good question.
Perhaps they're hidden in plain sight - No I retract that;) ...I watched too many episodes of the X-Files.
What motive would they have to remain hidden?
The only thing I can think of is that we are not valued as a planet /civilisation by 'them':huh:.
Or
They are here:greenalien: and a select few humans do know about them / are secretly researching them.

If Aliens have made it to Earth, which I believe they have, they would have many abilities that we can't match. Cloaking their ships, shape changing, invisibility, mind control. Who knows what else. And they are just examples from a humans imagination.
I think if we could see in infrared we might see a bit more. There have been quite a few sightings in infrared and when viewed in normal spectrum, the UFO was invisible.

If Aliens have made it to Earth, which I believe they have, they would have many abilities that we can't match. Cloaking their ships, shape changing, invisibility, mind control. Who knows what else. And they are just examples from a humans imagination.
I think if we could see in infrared we might see a bit more. There have been quite a few sightings in infrared and when viewed in normal spectrum, the UFO was invisible.

Sounds like a Star Trek episode.

Alot of people have speculated that humans came to be here on planet earth from a crashed UFO to start with.....Maybe that's what's under the ice in Antarctica.;)

Who knows eh?.....As plausible as Darwin or God as a theory for our existence here I guess.

The below video is something that I would like answered. These spirals are happening all over the world. And I am not satisfied with the reporters answer being a rocket as these things are confirmed in other countries where there has been no air or rocket traffic.

Last edited:
Why would they stay hidden? It's like England discovering australia and the aboriginals but just hiding in the bushes and watching... unless we are like a intergalactic zoo where aliens come look at the primitive humans?

I am not trying to mock these people but my question is - Would we recognise an alien if we tripped over one?

upload_2018-1-6_17-4-39.jpeg upload_2018-1-6_17-4-50.jpeg upload_2018-1-6_17-5-44.jpeg upload_2018-1-6_17-5-56.jpeg

^^ The mind boggles^^ on what we haven't yet imagined.
One can only imagine ;) what the future holds in say 10 years from now.
Heraclitus, a philosopher of flux (sic) who lived 2,600 years ago, wrote, "Nothing endures but change."
We underestimate its pace at our own peril; especially if alien technology rears its head; then things will go troppo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a loony-bin.

Maybe someone could inquire of 'Buzz' how it was that he was able to traverse the Van Allen belts, given we still don't possess the necessary technology to send a single living thing through it, without becoming cooked, toasted, micro-waved & fried......LOL.

What a loony-bin.

Maybe someone could inquire of 'Buzz' how it was that he was able to traverse the Van Allen belts, given we still don't possess the necessary technology to send a single living thing through it, without becoming cooked, toasted, micro-waved & fried......LOL.
We did in the 1960's LOL.
The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans travelled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners. The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely, and only passed through the thinner areas of the outer belts.

Astronauts' overall exposure was actually dominated by solar particles once outside Earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission to mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads (1.6 and 11.4 mGy), much less than the standard of 5 rem (50 mSv) per year set by the United States Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity.

Why would they stay hidden? It's like England discovering australia and the aboriginals but just hiding in the bushes and watching... unless we are like a intergalactic zoo where aliens come look at the primitive humans?
Why assume that aliens are militaristic colonists? Odds of them thinking like us are pretty remote. Maybe they stay away because they can't work out how to approach such an odd, violent, species that puts its resources into weapons for fighting among itself.

But I'm with you in that I find it very unlikely they have visited. Not because of any psychological reasons. Just that space is huge.
Even if some technologically advanced species have mastered interstellar travel (maybe even super-light speed), why pick this star to visit among the 200 billion in the galaxy. A very average star two-thirds of the way to the edge; and one which only in the last 120 years or so as been emitting anything showing there may be a technological species surrounding it.
Unless highly advanced species are very common, odds of choosing this star to visit are fairly remote. Its certainly not impossible, I just find it unlikely.

Why assume that aliens are militaristic colonists? Odds of them thinking like us are pretty remote. Maybe they stay away because they can't work out how to approach such an odd, violent, species that puts its resources into weapons for fighting among itself.

But I'm with you in that I find it very unlikely they have visited. Not because of any psychological reasons. Just that space is huge.
Even if some technologically advanced species have mastered interstellar travel (maybe even super-light speed), why pick this star to visit among the 200 billion in the galaxy. A very average star two-thirds of the way to the edge; and one which only in the last 120 years or so as been emitting anything showing there may be a technological species surrounding it.
Unless highly advanced species are very common, odds of choosing this star to visit are fairly remote. Its certainly not impossible, I just find it unlikely.
Can only look towards history to see the future.... yes they might not b like us.... bloody hope they arnt... just need to look at the history of human expansion.. we discovered America took over.... Africa took over.. Australia took over?

I just find it hard an "alien" drove x amount of light years looked at us.. and the alien mrs told him to turn around right now! Without at least asking for directions

What a loony-bin.

Take your half-cooked conspiracy theories to the conspiracy board.

f4d1a186af4b737bfb402ddbccef1338--the-aliens-ancient-aliens.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
677a311d8d240747292f97dd82fa742f--ancient-mysteries-ancient-aliens.jpg

cdf07045cd819c38058cc3a4a75fc7a0--ancient-egypt-ancient-aliens.jpg

Someone has definitely visited us in the past. Either that or they were terrible artists who were also high.
That last one is a horrible photoshop. Google is your friend.

fake.jpeg

We evolved smack bang in the food chain. Practically me very other species is violent. If we weren’t, we likely wouldn’t be here.

Agree on the second point, also we’ve only been emitting electromagnetic radiation for 100 years which is only now reaching 100 light years away at the most.

Which works in reverse, a civilisation within that range could have been transmitting for 99 years and we still wouldn’t have detected it

The Milky Way is supposedly up to 100,000 light years across which is why waiting to contact anyone out there is a long long long term process

Also unlikely but Any UFO would be more likely a probe from our future (or from parallel) than from a distant civilisation. Unless a distant civilisation was so advanced it is probing every solar system in the Milky Way on a regular basis.

The time probe makes sense cos they’d surely materialise in thin airspace which is known to be traffic free. Makes you wonder why they chose the Hollywood era in the USA though, surely there more interesting eras

Last edited:
There's no way on God's green earth that 'Buzz' is passing a compos mentis test.

And it's 'half-baked'.....As in potato salad.
A guy who has been banned from half the boards on this site doesn't get to talk about astronauts not being bright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back