Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

It will happen, there’s a lot of evidence to sightings that have been suppressed by governments for decades. The government can’t operate without social order and any evidence to validate the existence of other life forms outside this planet would risk the government’s control over society.

I think itll be much ado about SFA, this "release" or even "disclosure" if you want to call it that.
Something Like:

" Yeah, so we dont know what it is, but we will continue to look into it and let you know"
They are going to tell us only what they want us to know. Possible to keep us from looking where we should be.
Unfortunately the US government are as trustworthy as your Saddam, your Osama etc.

Pyramids on Moon/Mars....an ancient belief is that humans arrived to Earth from Mars. Mars originally our home planet, and we were a very advanced race at the time. But we self-destroyed, war, etc, and migrated to Earth. Hence, the pyramids on Earth match exactly the supposed pyramids on Mars, same dimensions, etc, and even things like the word Cairo or whatever means something to do with Mars.

Check out
Hoagland's Mars: Vol II The UN Briefing, Terrestrial Connection ...
if u can

Reckon i have it on vhs somewhere
I cant see it in utube

The Cydonia map is interesting
19.5 degrees is the magic number....everywhere

Reckon he might've been one of the first to say that mars didnt have red skies ??

Dark Mission is also worth a read

Check out
Hoagland's Mars: Vol II The UN Briefing, Terrestrial Connection ...
if u can

Reckon i have it on vhs somewhere
I cant see it in utube

The Cydonia map is interesting
19.5 degrees is the magic number....everywhere

Reckon he might've been one of the first to say that mars didnt have red skies ??

Dark Mission is also worth a read
Thanks for the suggestion. I will look it up on youtube/wherever and give it a whirl.

The shadows look weird

I'd like to think that they were alien spacecraft however they're most likely to be space junk left over from lunar orbits and landings orbiting the moon.
Despite the Moon having no atmosphere it still does exert gravity.
If you know when and where to point your telescope they probably orbit the Moon regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the initial summary report. The 70 page report comes later.

Well, they acknowledge UAP are real and that 21 are significant in terms of evidence. 140 compelling and outline a basic template.

Because a lot of great footage is so compartmentalised it’s not simple to just lay everything out. There’s money, politics, power in the way.

another reason they won’t lay it all out in one go is because of religion and they are very concerned how the public will react. So it’s been a slow drip since the 70s. A decade is not a long time in this scenario. They know more but this bill is specific to post 2000s and the Navy.
My understanding is that 70 plus other pages are for congress only, not for public release.

Maybe this is technology the US government has secretly been working on and by releasing this info its a bit of a warning to the rest of the world of their new military capabilities

Last edited:
I dont think its US or China Tech.
No one is getting around in vehicles pulling 300 odd G's.
You are probably right but I wouldn't totally dismiss it yet either

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Tldr...we are taught to perceive alien life as a threat rather than something good for us, evolutionary, spiritually, etc. And the US dribbling out info always as fighter jets viewing UFOs seems to continue to push the narrative that aliens are a threat, deliberately so

Tldr...we are taught to perceive alien life as a threat rather than something good for us, evolutionary, spiritually, etc. And the US dribbling out info always as fighter jets viewing UFOs seems to continue to push the narrative that aliens are a threat, deliberately so
I dunno what is going on with UFOs.

In the late 80s there were theories about alien "black triangles". Those theories disappeared, along with sightings after stealth aircraft became public knowledge. This latest Pentagon report could be the US hinting or letting China know their drone tech is far in advance of what China expects. For example.

There are always spooky people (as in intel types) floating around every alien/ufo flap or surge into public awareness. This is the third one I've lived thru (70s and 90s previously). I'm talking about how the phenomenon is framed in the public discourse, not the actual thing itself (whatever it is.) It always hovers around the fringes of the zeitgeist (for lack of a better word) but sometimes it takes up more public airtime than others. Whenever it gets popular its always worth taking note of who is pushing it and who is hanging around the fringes.

I dunno what is going on with UFOs.

In the late 80s there were theories about alien "black triangles". Those theories disappeared, along with sightings after stealth aircraft became public knowledge. This latest Pentagon report could be the US hinting or letting China know their drone tech is far in advance of what China expects. For example.

There are always spooky people (as in intel types) floating around every alien/ufo flap or surge into public awareness. This is the third one I've lived thru (70s and 90s previously). I'm talking about how the phenomenon is framed in the public discourse, not the actual thing itself (whatever it is.) It always hovers around the fringes of the zeitgeist (for lack of a better word) but sometimes it takes up more public airtime than others. Whenever it gets popular its always worth taking note of who is pushing it and who is hanging around the fringes.
imo it's all gearing humanity to the project blue beam scenario

Remove this Banner Ad

Back