Under 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone keen to make any predictions on the makeup of the ladder in the under 18's before the season starts? How are sides shaping up? Is it going to be The Wang sides vs the Wodonga sides again for premiership glory?

Anyone keen to make any predictions on the makeup of the ladder in the under 18's before the season starts? How are sides shaping up? Is it going to be The Wang sides vs the Wodonga sides again for premiership glory?

I think Albury will also be OK in the thirds. The five will mosts likely be the same as last year with:

Wodonga
Wang Rovers
Wod Raiders
Albury
Wangaratta

Maybe Yarra knocking on the door.

Re: OMFL Under 18s

I saw the Wang Rovers V Yarra game on Saturday, a close game with some very good players from both camps.

Sam Caruso ( Mick's son) looks a handy pick up for the Wang Rovers & Trent Lappin (from Chiltern) is developing very well.

I'm sure the two Wodonga sides will be up there as well as Wang FC.

Re: OMFL Under 18s

I think its about time Rovers won a flag!!!! they need to get back at the doggies big time for the last few years!!!

I think Albury will also be OK in the thirds. The five will mosts likely be the same as last year with:

Wodonga
Wang Rovers
Wod Raiders
Albury
Wangaratta

Maybe Yarra knocking on the door.

pfffffffft albury should just go back crawl under the rocks they came from

Does anyone know how the Tommy Boy has been goin with the doggies lately? I was told his behaviour off the field had improved significantly when he moved in with his male companion Trent Turner:D

pfffffffft albury should just go back crawl under the rocks they came from
Whats this about Albury? maybe you should have a look at the ladder and the teams they have beaten. Any logic behind your comments bertwallis? You clearly dont have any idea. how about you go and crawl under a rock and have a think about your stupid comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would be good to see muddy coach again but has a little boy now so maybe priorities have come into place. was coached by him a few years ago and won a premiership. best coach i've played under. i wish him all the best for the future. top bloke too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back